Introduction

----------

Author's Note

----------

Hello, thank you so much for giving my book a chance. I'm really grateful.

Please, do not steal the plot or book, I've worked and thought for hours and days, or even months on end, to come up with the plot.

• This is my first book ever, I have no writing experience whatsoever. Basically, this is me testing out my writing abilities and helping myself with my english.

• English isn't my native language so taking that on account, I would highly appreciate it if you commented on any grammar mistakes.

• I promise it gets better later as the story goes on so I would appreciate it if you didn't give up just yet.

The characters aren't perfect by all means. They make mistakes, say and do stupid things (as a person I do not always agree with what they say/do) but please bear with me as everything happens for a reason.

• The chapter's pov will not be by turns. They are gonna be random but the pov will be dual.

I need to point out from the beginning that Lorenzo and Brianna will not be a couple in the story. They are just best friends or more like siblings. The book is about them and their lifes separately.

• And lastly, this is fiction. The places I write about are straight out of my mind and I try to make them seem real by adding things from the internet. For example, Brianna's and Lorenzo's journey is based of Google maps but that doesn't mean that the places where they are, have the things that are written.

Feel free to give me your opinion about what you like or not like in the book.

------------------

Published: August 15, 2021 [Taken down on 27/02/2022 for editing]

Published again on June 13, 2022

Finished:
------------------

-------------

Trigger warnings

-------------

▪︎ Suicide
▪︎ Self harm
▪︎ Abuse [mental & physical]
▪︎ Drugs
▪︎ Drinking
▪︎ Use of strong language
▪︎ Mental health disorders

I will not put warnings in the chapters, so if you feel uncomfortable with any of the above, I suggest not reading.

Although, you can always message me if you need someone to talk to or want me to make a correction.

----------

Characters

----------

Brianna Petterson, 18

Lorenzo Miller, 19

These are the characters that the story follows, you'll get both of their povs and eventually you'll get to see their relationships, way of thinking and development all while reading

Any other character will be added in the future.

*Most pictures are found from pinterest -which I do not own- while other are mine*

----------

Copyright

----------

Drapetomania © Kat_en
All rights reserved

This story can not be reproduced, re published, or copied in any way. That is without the permission of the author. This my book and I will not allow it being stolen or copied in any way. All chapters, characters and plot belong to me, so please inform me if you come across it being stolen. Thank you.

Enjoy<3
~Katerina