"You looked so innocent, pretty, helpless. I can see your face shouting 'Protect me, my prince ' " Mew said looking at me differently. That look...

I was confused with that expression he is showing.

"But I got to know you. You were nothing like how you looked that day. You are fetish, Independent, pretty handsome ,confident, ready to throw punches if needed but soft at the heart to the people you like. You are a rare one, babe " Mew took my hand to lips and kissed behind it.

"I don't know if I should be flattered or not " I said snorting at mew. His hand around mine tightened.

"All you should know is I am lucky to have you. You are the best thing that happened to me all my life, babe" Mew mumbled looking at me with those sparkling eyes. I can feel butterflies in my stomach as my cheeks grew hot.

"Cheesy asshole " I tried to wiggle my hand out of his looking away

But pulled me near to him instead.

"Did I mention how sexy you look when you blush for me?huh?" He spoke in a husky tone that made me shiver.

**Author Pov**

"Mew..." Gulf whispered. He doesn't even know why he was whispering for.

"Oh, babe...Let's just go for it. I can't wait anymore. " Gulf is lifted into the air by mew in bridal style.

Gulf quickly caught mew before he fell down. Then mew walked into the bedroom.

"Babe...Come here already. It's not like I will eat you " Mew called from the bed he sat on clutching a pillow to his chest in anticipation. Gulf who was inside the bathroom for a few long minutes already did not reply.

"Ok, maybe I will....kinda. " Mew added laughing at his own joke. Gulf then opened the bathroom.

"Here. Here " Mew waved him over to the bed patting the place beside him putting the pillow away.

Gulf walked to mew slowly and sat beside him.

"What's that in your hand, babe?" Mew asked as he noticed gulf holding something behind him.

Gulf put his hand out showing the tube of lube in his hand.

Mew was confused for a second there...

"Are you...?"  Mew asked.

Gulf blushed instantly.

"Are you really...?" Mew asked as a smile made its way to lips.

"Yes, I am preparing myself in there. Okay?" Gulf said cheeks going so pink that mew is worried he may pass out.

"Oh, baby..." Mew chuckled and pulled him near slowly to kiss his lips.

Then just like that. Gulf is kissing him back, lost in those kisses.

It's different. Mew never kissed him like this. It feels like mew is no longer holding himself back. It is intense. Thats making gulf go crazy.

Then gulf back hit the soft bed mew hovering above him.

He kissed his neck down to his neck, sucking his soft skin. Gulf was already moaning that made mew go even more crazy.

Mew leaned back for a second to pull off his shirt then he pulled gulf into a sitting position before pulling the younger man's shirt off too. There are half-naked with their lower parts getting hard.

Mew kissed him down his chest not leaving an inch untouched by his lips. Then he took one of his nipples into his mouth sucking them. Gulf hip arched in pleasure. As his fingers clutch into mew hair. Pulling it as mew sucked his other nipple.