¹²ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜʀᴀɢᴇ ʜᴇʀ

Pandemonium brought a new hope for the Fairy Tail guild, bringing in not only points but happiness felt throughout everyone. Watching Fairy Tail dominate over everyone was amazing- especially after seeing the looks on Sabertooth's faces.

That was priceless.

But now they had a job to do.

"Thunder Legion and Gears- anything seem off on your end?"

Gears pursed her lips, looking through the binoculars again as she watched Raven Tail's unmoving forms.

"Nothing suspicious over here." Freed answered with a small nod. "Which is relieving."

She huffed as the binoculars fell onto her neck again. "Don't let that fool you. Something weird is going on, I can feel it. It's freaking me out."

Gears pursed her lips as she looked back onto the field. The group was stationed off the field, usually a place used for members who were about to go out, but it wasn't against the rules to have some of your guilds' members standing there either.

"Hey master-" Bixslow grinned as he started talking. "Evergreen's been whining about being by Elfman's side, would you grant her permission-"

"I have not, you liar!" Evergreen shouted over him, making Gears chuckle a bit. Bixslow winked at her as she shook her head, glancing back at Raven Tail.

What bothered her the most is that they looked like they weren't even breathing. Maybe it was just her imagination though. They were just weirding her out.

"Competitors, step forward!" Mato announced, grinning wildly. Laxus and Alexei both took a step towards each other, and Gears bit her lip in anticipation. "Let the match, begin!"

The crowd began to roar, making Gears wince slightly from the rudeness, but she was growing used to it, didn't mean she didn't miss the quiet of Magnolia though.

"A mysterious member of my old man's new guild, huh?" Laxus growled, stepped forwards. But something seemed weird. It was as if Laxus was acting more so like he did before the thunder palace. Cold and uncaring. "Wanna tell me who you are?"

It seemed he wasn't prepared for an attack as the blonde flew back- receiving blow after blow on a loop. It shocked everyone in Fairy Tail. There was no damn way this was real. She had to have been dreaming.

Quickly looking through the binoculars, the girl watched Raven Tail for any kind of movement besides their crazed smirks. But she found nothing, not a single hair out of place.

"What the hell?" She questioned, looking back at the fight. Laxus was getting pummeled in hand-to-hand combat, something she knew him to be extremely good at. "This has gotta be some kind of trick."

Freed stepped forwards. "As much as I'd like to believe you.. there's no proof. Ivan hasn't made a move, neither has Raven Tail. It's just Alexei.. being better than Laxus."

Gears grit her teeth, glancing back at the field. "I call bullshit."

The green-haired mage looked back to her with a sigh as he kept watching the fight. Something in his gut told him she was right.. but his mind wouldn't let him believe it.

Suddenly, Alexei had the lightning-mage by the neck, a tight grip making it hard for him to move. Laxus kept pounding at his hand for him to let go, but her brow furrowed. Wouldn't Laxus have just used his lightning to strike him down?

It seemed like she didn't need to worry as he elbowed him across the field, landing struck center in the wall. He wiped the sweat from his brow as he charged forwards, landing punch after punch as those around her cheered.