Robert felt sick to his stomach, and without hesitation he lapped Barry's hand. “D-don't do that. I don't fuck men” robert snarled, backing away from barry who was startled only for a moment before glaring back at robert. “As if robert, i see the way you look at simon, you can't tell me you haven't dreamt about it!'' Barry insisted, stepping towards robert.

“Back off barry!” robert hissed, feeling his back press against the wall. “I can show you what it’s like to be with a real man- just give it up robert i know you want it~” barry purred, reaching out to touch robert once more, but robert was having none of that. “FUCK OFF!” Robert yelled, suddenly punching Barry right in the jaw; sending the older man stumbling backwards.

Robert immediately ran away after that, being sure to step on Barry on his way out. Robert ran out of the building, stopping only to look up at the window and see Barry glaring at him. “No one will believe you robert! No one!'' Barry yelled, waving his fist or robert. 

Robert flicked Barry off before running away, anxiety controlling his actions. He didn’t even realize how long he had been running until he ended up at Simon's door step.  Robert’s hands were shaking as he stared at the door, unable to move. ‘No one will believe you robert! No one!’ Barry's voice echoed inside his head; making Robert clench his fist.

Robert lowered his head before turning around and walking down the steps, pulling his shirt down more before hugging himself. Robert felt so misused, he was besides himself.  Robert took in a shaky breath, mind racing until he heard someone call his name. Robert stopped dead in his tracks, lifting his head to look back up to Simon's now open door.

Simon stood, confused and dressed in only a pair of joggers and a white t-shirt. “What are you doing here robert?” Simon asked, looking around before settling his eyes back on robert. Robert opened his mouth to speak but he was unsure of what to say. Robert lowered his eyes to Simon's body, seeing that his clothes were a bit crumpled. Robert furrowed his eyebrows before looking back up to simon.

“S-sorry… I was just- taking a walk and ended up here. Weren't you out drinking with lol?” Robert said, quickly changing the subject since he wouldn't dare to speak about what happened with barry. Simon stiffened a bit before looking back inside his place; confusing Robert even more. “A-actually I was , erm… i left early…'' Simon said, rubbing his neck before looking at robert.

Suddenly an arm wrapped around simon’s waist, it was a woman. She had long blonde hair and pretty eyes. The girl eyed Robert curiously before kissing Simon's arm. “Come back to bed simon..” she whispered, but Simon had a guilty look on his face. Robert felt his stomach drop, and suddenly realized he was definitely interrupting something. Robert took in a sharp breath before looking down, “s-sorry i’ll go '' Robert said quickly before turning on his heel and briskly walking away.

Robert rubbed his face, hands trembling more than he’d like to admit. Robert didn't know what to feel- since when did Simon do things like that? Robert didn't know if he was still scared from what happened anymore, or if he was just burning with jealousy… 

Robert didn't even realize he had started crying, he felt numb. Robert kept walking until he reached his house, and even then he didn't dare talk as he slipped away to his bedroom. Robert locked his door behind him before sitting on his bed and staring at the floor. Robert felt hopeless at that moment, he had assumed that Simon would always be there when Robert needed him; but obviously that wasn’t true.

An uncontrolled whimper forced its way out of Robert's throat, and suddenly he leaned down and hugged his knees to his chest. Robert cried all alone, still shaken from almost being sexually assaulted by Barry and then seeing Simon in the arms of another woman. Robert blamed himself entirely for this…