Chapter Twenty Eight (Good Ending)

(Reader POV)

Jeff just be told me what he found out about what's happening with us. I could die? The thought of myself dying again was terrifying. I can't stand to be a ghost! I hate it! I really hope EJ can find a cure or something. I'll take anything at this point. It's been two weeks since we've been in his lab. At least if I'm going crazy, I'll do it with Jeff. Actually, we're already crazy. Welp, guess we'll have to do it again.

Jeff and I laid on the small bed that was in there. I was curled up in his chest while he pulled me in. Opening my eyes, I reached up and kissed his cheek. He's been doing everything he can for me, even while he's been feeling so terribly. I reached up to my lips after lying back down, and started to pick off the dried skin. It was a bad habit I have when I'm nervous. I felt something warm on my finger, and I looked down to see my crimson red blood. I kept picking off the skin, no matter how bad it hurt. Licking my lips, I wiped my hand on my shirt, getting rid of the blood.

Another one of my bad habits is picking the calluses around my fingers. I'm not sure why I do it, but it makes me feel better in a way. Like when I pick the skin off of it, it's satisfying. Once, when I was still at home with my mother, I had picked it so much that I had blood running down my finger. Anyway, that's not the point.

I sat up from the bed and ran over to the trash can again. I've done this a few more times after the first. I can't keep anything I eat down. Hopefully EJ can get a medicine or something quickly. I'm not even sure if this is the worse part, or if this is it. What I mean by that is, is this the end for me? This sickness killing me? I'm a cold hearted killer for Christ's sake.

I stood up from the ground and wobbled back over to Jeff, that caught me in his arms before I fell. By now I was worse than him. All he was having was just your normal cold symptoms. But me, I don't even know where to begin. This isn't normal.

Jeff held me for a few minutes while I got my mind straight. "You okay?" He asked. "Ye-Yeah...I just need to sit down..." I mumbled. I felt terrible. I sat down and Jeff sat beside me. I held my stomach and closed my eyes. I'm so tired. I don't wanna do this anymore. I give up. I don't want to keep fight. I'm exhausted. Kill me. At this point, I really don't care. I don't want to feel like this anymore.

I rolled over on my side in pain, while Jeff laid next to me trying to sooth me. It was a sweet effort, but it didn't really help. My fever was 107 degrees. I shivered, but I soon drifted off to a deep sleep.

(Jeff the Killer POV)

~A few hours later~

I wish I could help (Y/N). I really really really didn't want her to be like this. She feels bad, and I can't help her. She's being asleep for a few hours without even moving. Should I be worried?

I went over to check her pulse just in case. I let out a sigh of relief. Her pulse is normal, and she's breathing okay. I must've woken her, because she moved a little and whimpered. I sat down beside her, and tried to comfort her. She sat up, but only stared off in the distance. "Are you okay?" I asked, snapping (Y/N) out of whatever zone she was in. She hummed an answer. "I-I think I'm okay to leave here..." She said, and walked over to the door. I jumped off the table and grabbed her wrist to stop her. "I'm in better condition than you, and you're very sick. Stay." I said.

She looked at me like she was still in a daze. (Y/N) didn't say a word, and just walked by me back to the table. Weird.

(Reader POV)

Isn't this a dream? I'm pretty sure it is. Since I'm sure it is, I shouldn't be sick, right? I tried to walk to the door but Jeff stopped me and told me to go sit back down. Maybe this isn't a dream? I'm not sure. Everything had been the same every single damn day. I don't even know what day it is. I can feel myself slowly going more insane than I already am.

I felt something warm trickle down my lip and chin, hitting the table. I placed my fingers right under my nose. Pulling them away, I saw my crimson colored blood. My nose is bleeding. Isn't that one of the symptoms of whatever it is I have? I'm pretty sure.

I stood up, and walked to the counter and got a tissue. I stuffed it in my nose. Jeff noticed and walked over to help me. "I'm okay" I said blankly. What's wrong with me? There's so much emotion inside me, but when it comes out, it sounds like I don't even care.

A few minutes later, it finally stopped and I sat back down on the table, staring at the ground. A small tear fell from my eye. Yet there was still no emotion. Jeff came over to me and sat down with me. He lifted my chin to face him, and he gently wiped the tear away. I tried to give a small smile, but it ended up being a little frown.

EJ walked through the door with a syringe. "(Y/N), come lay on this" He patted a small chair near some machines. I stood and walked to the chair, sitting down carefully. Does he have a cure? "Hold out your arm. Please try not to move, it may hurt a bit" EJ explained. Jeff heard what he said and stood next to me, holding my free hand.

EJ put the syringe in my arm, and I squeezed Jeff's hand a little harder. After a few minutes, EJ was done and had put a bandage on my arm. "T-Thank you..." I stutter. "No problem, just stay in here for a few hours until you feel better. I think Jeff will be okay to leave now if he likes." He said. "I can stay with (Y/N)" Jeff says. "Alright then" EJ said, walking out of the room.

I stood up, immediately getting dizzy. Jeff picked me up and carried me to the table. I hated being so weak. I hate making Jeff do everything for me. "Jeff, you don't have to do everything for me. I feel like I'm using you, and I hate it." I admit. "It's fine, really. You're sick and need a little help." He says with a small smile. I smiled back weakly, as he sat beside me.

I laid my head on his shoulder and looked at my arm where EJ had put the needle. It was turning a purplish blue. I cringed thinking of how he put it in my arm. As a child, I always dreamed of being a nurse, but I never did well with blood or needles. My mother always told me that I needed to just think about what had to be done, instead of focusing on the blood. It's true. I even use it with killing, though I probably don't need it anymore considering I'm a psychopathic killer.

I heard the soft pattering of rain outside of the window. I've always loved the rain. It's calming. My eyes began to grow heavy, as I fell asleep on Jeff's shoulder.

~Time skip again! Sorry!~

I awoke to be laying alone in my bed. Looking out of the window, it was still raining so I couldn't have been asleep long. I stood up, not getting dizzy, and walked to the door. "Come on Jeff, you've been in her room every ten minutes for the past two hours. Give it a break. She's fine." I heard a voice say. "Shut up elf boy" Someone said. I recognized the husky voice to be Jeff's.

Suddenly, my door flew up and hit my nose. "Ow! Dammit!" I yelled in a whisper. Jeff peaked around the corner of the door with a confused looked on his face. He rushed to reach and cupped my face with his hands, squeezing my face. "Are you okay?!" He asked, looking at my face for any bruises. "I'm fine, just let go of my face" I said. He let go, and looked as if he was genuinely sorry. Jeff looked like a sad puppy, being left behind. "It's okay Jeff, I'm okay" I chuckled. "Good" He pulled me into his strong, yet warm arms.

~Four Years Later~

"Momma!!" Finn yelled. "Hold on!" I said, grabbing popsicles from the freezer. I walked outside to the bench, with Jeff and Finn. Finn is two years old. He has Jeff's smut black hair, but my (E/C) eyes. His full name is Finn Henry Woods.

I gave Finn his popsicle, and started eating mine. Jeff sat beside me as he put a movie in the projector in the table. We've been married for probably about five years now, but we're still in love as we first were. Jeff and Finn were my whole life, I don't know what I'd do if I lost them.

Finn stood on the table, and I yelled, "Finn!! Get down before you hurt yourself!!". I stood up and picked him up, holding him on my hip. Sighing, I mumble, "You're a handful". Jeff stood with me, and planted a kiss on my lips.

"I love you, (Y/N)."

"I love you too, Jeff"
_______________________________
So this is the good ending! Yes, I'm working on a bad ending. I'm trying to get it out as soon as possible! Thank you all for taking the time to read this!
Word count:1706
-SnoozeDoodle