Chapter Fourteen

(Reader POV)

When Zalgo and I go through the portal, I'm surrounded by other guards. "Back off. I got what I want, as always." He says, I could practically hear the smirk in his voice. All the guards step away, making room for Zalgo to drag me down the hallway.

He takes me to a room. It's decorated in pink and black. The bed was huge, and it had a balcony. I had to admit it was a nice room, but it's with him. "This is your room" He says. "Maybe I'll come visit you during the night" Zalgo says.

I glare at him. "Aw don't look at me like that" He says. He gives me a maid costume. "Put it on". "No!" I say. "Put. It. On." He says. "Like i said, no!" I yell. He slaps me. "You don't talk to me like that!" He yells. I immediately go quiet, and motion for him to leave the room so I can change into the costume. He leaves, and I hold my face with my hand where he slapped me.

I don't care how many times I get hurt, I'm not going to do as he says. I don't care if it kills me. When he leaves, I lock the door and walk over to the balcony. Locked, of course. I give in and out the costume on. The skirt was much too short for my taste. I hated it.

I tried to pull it down as much as I could, but it was no use. I walked out of my room to find Zalgo standing there with some kind of gun. "So, I'm going to erase your memory of them and make you love me" He says, smirking. "No! You can't! I love Jeff, not you!" I say almost crying. "Honey, it'll only take a second" Zalgo says.

He points the gun to my head and pulls the trigger.

"Where am I?" I asked. "Oh I'm so glad you woke up!" The strange creature says. "Who are you?" I ask again. "I'm your boyfriend, do you not remember?" He asked. "No..." I say. "Well I'm Zalgo, and you love me" Zalgo says. I live this monster? Man I have bad taste in men.

"All I remember is being a creepypasta and that's about it." I say. "Well the people that you used to like, are your enemies." He says. "Oh..." I said. Before I could even blink, Zalgo hugs my neck and starts kissing it. It felt wrong. Like I never lived him to begin with. Like there was another man.

I decided I would try to love him, considering he was my boyfriend and all. I hugged him back. "I love you, (Y/N)" He says. "I....love..you...too..." I cautiously say. He kissed my cheek and took my hand. Zalgo led me through the halls of what I think was his castle. He took me to a huge room with a huge bed. "This is where we sleep" he says with a smirk. My face turned a little red, but I looked away.

He picks me up bridal style and places me on the bed. He lays next to me and hugs me. "Sleep tight" He says. I drift off in his arms.

(Jeff the Killer POV)

I miss (Y/N) so much. I miss seeing her smile, her soft (H/C) hair, her beautiful (E/C) eyes...Just everything about her I missed.

Slender said that today was the day we would get her back. That's what I'm gonna do. No matter what.

*Time skip*

Everyone grabbed their weapons and followed Slender into the portal to the underworld. When we com sour of the portal, we stand and stare at the red and black castle. It had flames, and human flesh hanging around. Disgusting.

We slowly walk in, and look around. No sign of Zalgo, or (Y/N). Slender pairs BEN and i together and we walk down a long hallway. There's a huge door at the end. I open the door, and see Zalgo hugging someone. Who?

I open it a little further, and I almost fell to the ground. It was (Y/N). She was sleeping with Zalgo. I storm away, leaving BEN alone. Bad idea. When I walked away, I was too loud and I woke Zalgo up. I turn around to see (Y/N) sitting up, and Zalgo walking towards us. "Zalgo what is it?" She asks, still with a beautiful voice. "Intruders." He says. He suddenly smirks, and says, "(Y/N), these are the people that brainwashed you. They turned you against me. You have the power to kill them. Do it." He orders.

(Y/N)'s eyes go wide. Her face goes from, shock, to sadness, to anger. She stands up and changes to her creepypasta form. Glaring at BEN and I, she grabs her staff and chants something. Next thing I know, we're hanging from the wall. "Great job, princess" Zalgo says and puts his arm around her waist. She looks up at him and fake smiles. He's fooled but I'm not. "(Y/N), you don't have to do this..." I plead. 

"Oh, but I have to get my revenge right?" She mocks. "Zalgo dear, will you leave so I can handle this?" She asks. "Of course" Zalgo says. Once he's gone, her face then turns to fear. "I don't know you, but I have a feeling I should. I can't hurt you!" She whispers. (Y/N) chants something else and BEN and I drop from the wall. "Run! Please get me help! I don't love him" She pleads, with tears forming in her (E/C) orbs.

I can't help but feel furious for what Zalgo has done to her. I will save her, no matter the cost. I nod and quickly grab BEN and run away.

(Reader POV)

I had to let them go. I felt like I knew them. Especially the one with the slit mouth. I cut myself and smear it on the wall to make it look like they escaped with cuts. I put a fake face on, as Zalgo storms in angrily. "Why did you let them go?!" He shouts. I cover my head as he raises his fist to punch me. "I didn't! T-They escaped!" I lied. I started to cry again, but out of fear. "DONT LIE TO ME" Zalgo yells. He's loud enough for the whole castle to hear. He raises his hand and punches me. I scream as loud as I can, trying to get someone to hear me.

Blood runs down my face. "I-I'm sorry sir...It won't happen again..." I say softly, looking at the ground. Zalgo growls and punches me again, but harder. I yelp in pain. He picks me up with magic (idk if he can do that but whatever) and hold me by the throat. He holds me up with his hand around my neck. Tears roll down my face, as he walks out to see other people with the slit mouth guy. "She let you go, even if it would get her killed. Pathetic." Zalgo says in a booming voice. The slit mouth guys face drops. Was he actually my boyfriend?

I felt a strong connection with him from the beginning. Maybe he was. "LET HER GO RIGHT NOW YOU SON OF A BITCH" He yells, charging at Zalgo. Zalgo chuckles as his grip around my neck tightens. "The closer you get, the tighter my grip gets around her neck." He laughs. My vision starts to go black, as I fall to the cold floor.
_______________________________
Hey! Sorry I haven't updated in a while! I've been super busy. I don't think I can update every day like I used to, but I promise I'll do it at least once a week or more.
Word count: 1316
-SnoozeDoodle