Taking his phone out of his trouser pockets, he went onto the camera, desperately wanting to take a photo of her in this moment. With only a slight warning that he was going to take some pictures, Thea laughed at him as she turned to the side, cradling her bump as she smiled for the camera. She could see in the corner of her eye that people were watching them but at that moment in time, she couldn't care less and neither could Lando; it felt like it was only them left in the world and hey loved it.

After putting their things in Lando's drivers room, Thea decided to act as if she hadn't had any food for years so she used being pregnant as an excuse to go and eat. Laughing at the statement she had made, he intertwined their fingers together as they walked towards the canteen, waving at the mechanics that worked on Lando's car, over the past year of Lando being at McLaren, Thea had grown a sense of respect and trust in the people she knew and loved and they adored her to, finding it cute how the pair couldn't live without each other.

However, whilst on the way to get their food, Thea saw Charlotte and Helen walking the opposite way to the, the trio of women getting giddy once they saw each other again. Surely enough, they had seen each other at the car launch in February but that was over a month ago and Thea had evidently changed since then. Since that day in Woking, her bump had popped and her glow got even more radiating, making the two McLaren women compliment her endlessly.

Charlotte, Helen and Thea had developed a really close bond with each other since the first day they met; the two older women being like sisters to Thea and she loved how she could go to them anytime and just talk about random things in life. Their conversation topics ranged from their favourite Pringle flavours to their future baby names but overall; the time the young blonde spent with the pair was memorable. Before Thea had gotten pregnant, the trio of gorgeous women would go out for a day; majority of the time it was drinking (day or night), or it was shopping or going out for food in the country they was in that specific moment in time.

Knowing that the women would have a lot to all about and that they would take a while, Lando chuckled as he shook his head before he turned to Thea. "We can get food later, darling, i know you're going to be a while. I'm gonna go and see Carlos, text me when you're done." He smiled at her, her nodding at the plan, before she leant in to peck his lips; Charlotte and Helen's mouths now open in shock, ready to question the mother to be about what they had just saw.

"Alright, my love. I wont be far anyways, have fun." She smiled at him, letting out of his hand as he began to turn and walk away from the trio after waving to the two women that worked at McLaren.

"Thea Delilah Greene, what on earth did we just see?" Charlotte asked with a huge smile now growing on her face, still feeding giddy for the pair, after all the conversations they had about Thea and Lando getting together at one point in life. They could all remember Thea telling them about a deal they made when they were eighteen: "If were both still single at the age of thirty, then we'll get married to each other?" And it was funny to think now that they were dating and actually having a baby together.

"What you just saw was a pregnant woman kissing her boyfriend." Thea told them, her aura radiating with happiness as she felt like a teenager again telling her friends about her crush at a sleepover.

"Your boyfriend?!" They exclaimed, Thea trying to shush them both as she laughed, shoving a finger on their mouths to make them be quiet as they had now attracted the eyes of workers at other teams, mostly the Williams crew.

"Yes my boyfriend, its not been official for long but were very very happy." She told them, as they began to walk towards a place they could sit and talk without prying eyes and ears on them.