"Oh, I see. So you're saying you only like it in the land of nature?" He didn't stop talking and she was thankful for the.

"Yeah, I guess."

"Hm. I'll keep that in mind."

"Do you have a mental notes board or something?"

"Only for you~"

"Better be." It came out as a simply grumble but Kakashi heard. He smirked and stood up, wrapping his arms around her figure..

"Jealous, baby~?"

"O-Oi, Don't call me that."

"Didn't answer my question~"

"So what if I am?"

"Oh nothing." He kissed her neck softly and pulled away. "It's just amusing."

"Hn."

"Anyways, we should open up those gifts. Bring over the tea, and lets start."

"Alright." Her thoughts wandered back to what Hinata and Naruto had told the two, and as she set down the tea and sat next to her husband, she  grew slightly afraid of what he'd given her.

"What do you think Naruto got us...?"

"Pfft-" Kakashi laughed. "Don't expect anything great."

"I would never."

"Let's start with Jiraiyas...It's directed to me." She nodded and grabbed Tsunade's.

"This ones for me."

"I'm honestly afraid." She laughs in amusement at their fear and slowly unwraps the gift.

At first, Keiko was confused at the build. But when it revealed what it was...She flushed red and mentally cursed Tsunade. Never had she hidden something so quick.

'Tsunade you idiot!' The pills rattled in the bottle, catching the Hatakes attention as he tried to look.

"Huh? What's wrong, kitten?"

"N-Nothing!" He squinted his eyes weirdly at her but then shook it off and looked at the book in his hands with excitement.

When Kakashi wrapped an arm around her waist she panicked and stuck the birth control pills in her bath robe.

"Jiraiya gave me the next Icha Icha volume before it was released~" He squealed happily and kissed her face making her giggle.

"You're such a fanboy, you know?"

"I dont even care, Icha Icha is worth it."  

After the two presents they proceeded to open the rest, many were large amounts of money, some custom made ninja tools, and many other things. Lots of their gifts were done before the wedding such as house renovations or

Choji- Limited edition tea set-

Sakura- Wedding Kimono from before and a free massage at a spa since Kakashi literally never tells anyone what he likes.