I wonder / Once Upon a Dream Part 2

Karius was walking through the woods with Rael, as Rajak was out training with Raygar. They heard someone vocalizing and went searching for the singer, seeing another mysterious blond figure in Lukedonian robes.

"Oh, hi Lord! What are you doing here?" asked Karius.

"Shhhh! Get down!" hissed the Lord, crouching behind some bushes inelegantly.

Karius blinked, confused, then did as the Lord ordered, gesturing for Rael to do the same. The Lord pointed through the bushes, to where the source of the vocals were from. It was a human girl cloaked with a shawl collecting berries. Birds were chirping along with her, waking up other animals such as a squirrel, owl, and rabbits, all of which she treated kindly and fed berries to.

"I purposely mind-controlled Rajak to leave his coat here so he could meet the love of his life!" fangirled the Lord as Selena Fantasia came into the clearing. She was chatting with a variety of animals using a spell she had made herself. "Ooh, look. Here she comes!"

"...a human?" asked Karius. "I have to admit she could be the best-looking girl in this world, but she's a human! Besides, isn't Rajak already betrothed? By your order?"

"You expect my brother to marry a filthy human?" (Guess who...)

"Of course not! That 'filthy human' will be the Fantasia Clan Leader tomorrow!" exclaimed the Lord. "You really thought I believed that they should marry each other without meeting each other first? Of course not! And we have given Rajak all the information he needs to figure out that is his future bride!"

"What information?" asked Rael innocently.

"Well, I have been giving him little hints recently. When he first learned he was betrothed, he asked why he couldn't see her and I responded by saying that he couldn't see her because she was living as a human for her own protection in the woods. I also told him that if he happens to see a girl nearly his age with sunshine hair and using spells it is probably her," the Lord rambled. "But she's using an illusion to make her eyes black, so that may throw him off."

"I wonder..." She lowered her shawl from her head, freeing her golden sunshine hair. "I wonder..."

The birds chirped along with her, copying every note she uttered.

"I wonder why each little bird has someone to sing to... sweet things to... a gay little love melody...?"

"I've been experimenting with how nobles should be raised, and I think this way is the most ideal," remarked the Lord thoughtfully as she continued singing.

"And bring back a love song to me...?"

"Okay, Phase 1 is good. She is singing and Rajak realized he forgot his coat..." the Lord thought. "Time to initiate Phase 2..."

"Oh, dear. Why do they still treat me like a child?" Selena wondered aloud, unaware of the three blondes lurking in the bushes.

"Who?" Owl asked as it flew before her. Rael's eyes widened. Was the owl actually asking who, or was it just the hoo noise it normally made?

Turns out it was the former, as she responded with, "Why, Miss Rozaria, Sir Gejutel, and Frankenstein. They never want me to meet anyone."

She sat down by a tree trunk as the animals gathered around her, longing to hear her voice.

"But you know something? I've fooled them," she whispered so the nobles had to lean closer to listen. "I have met someone."

She began walking away to where the nobles were hidden, and they leaned back so she wouldn't discover them. "Rael, remember what Big Bro Rajak and I taught you about hiding your aura? Do it," Karius told Rael.