Chapter 23- Promise to Azireah

I have been training with Azireah for the past 7 months now. Food and everything has been provided to me inside the galaxy room itself as she says that going outside would only waste a lot of time here.

I haven't heard from Xander in so long, Seph and I miss him a lot. I crave to hear his voice again but whenever I do, I replay our last conversation in my mind and it gives me peace and strength to endure this training.

As usual Azireah has shifted the surrounding to a blood moon eclipse scenario. She's attacking me with all her might. But this time I not only fought back nicely but was finally able to defeat her.

Once she fell to the ground, the surrounding shifted back to normal and I went to give her a hand. She took it and stood back up.

"Seems like your training is finally complete. You have mastered the dark arts. You can go back to the real world now and kick those necromancers' asses.", she commented while giving a pat on my back.

"Well, I had a good teacher.", I smiled and replied back.

We walked out the room and finally after seven months, I saw the living room, or any room for that matter, again. I was so excited to go and meet Xander and Oh, the things I wanna do to him.

But wait.. How long have I been gone in the real world?

I quickly went and took my phone back from Azireah and checked the date and time.

"What the hell?! It's just been seven day and 4 hours here?", I exclaimed.

"Yep, I told you that time flows differently inside the galaxy room, didn't I?", she replied.

"But come on! I spent 7 months getting my ass kicked by you and it turns out I was only gone for a week here!", I replied.

"Would you prefer to be have been gone for a month and miss all the fun with the blood moon here?", she asked.

"What?! HELL NO!", I replied.

Blood moon? Wait! Wasn't the first Blood moon in 10 days! Shit!

"When is the first blood moon?", I asked her with worry.

"Oh don't worry, you got done just in time. It's tomorrow, sweetie", she replied.

My mouth dropped open.

"What the hell! I need to go home right now.", I replied.

I quickly packed my stuff and aimed straight for the door but stopped before I could head out, when I heard Azireah call out to me.

"Andrea there's one more important thing you need to know before you leave.", She said.

I turned and headed back inside, closing the door behind me. I signaled her to continue.

"Listen to what he has to say before you decide anything.", she continued.

I was confused by her vague advice.

She lowered her head and spoke softly,
"Do give him a chance to explain his side of the story as well."

"Huh? Listen to whom, Azireah?", I asked.

She looked up into my eyes and answered, "Kirigan."

"What?!", I replied back, completely shocked by her words.

Why on earth would the great Sorceress  Azireah ask me to give Kirigan a chance to explain anything. He is the great evil incarnate!

"He's not what everyone thinks he is. Just promise me, you'll give him a chance.", she asked.