Leaning up in the bed almost made me gasp out at the ache inside of me. Sweet Pea laughed a little.

Sweet Pea's large frame stood, I watched his figure move about as he dressed. I tugged my underwear on before I glanced around.

"What?" His voice made me look at him.

"My bags in the living room." At this he rose a brow. It struck me how idiotic I sounded.

"You want me to get it, Lili?" I shook my head, reminding myself I wasn't at home. I didn't have to be scared of things behind closed doors.

Despite my deny of the offer Sweet Pea pulls his bedroom door open and walks down the hall. His raven hair disappears as he dipped to grab my bag off the floor.

"Thank you." I mumbled as he held the bag out to me. I tugged out a black tank top along with a pair of distressed denim shorts.

"You always gotta look so good?" I rolled my eyes at his approach. His hands wrapped around my waist and settled on my ass.

"I don't gotta try." At this he smiles, pulling me close to him as he kissed me again.

I smiled as he pulled away, his hand tugging me behind him down the hall.

Sweet Pea pulled me out of the trailer before locking it behind us, smiling down at me as he pushed my hair over my shoulder.

"You look good with my marks on you." His fingers pinched a spot on my neck making me wince as I slapped his hand away.

"Hey guys." Fangs voice made me turn, I shot them both a smile.

"Hi. We're gonna go to Pops, do you guys want to join?" The two seem to raise their brows at my change in tone. I sounded soft, angelic. Sweet Pea gave them a smile, as if to say told you so.

"I'm always down for Pops." Toni grins before elbowing Fangs.

I follow Sweet Pea down the steps watching his eyes glance over my Harley before I roll my eyes.

"You gotta ask for me to agree, Sweets." I smile once he glanced back to me.

"Can we take it, Lili?" At his request I pulled the keys from my bag.

"Good boy." I hit his cheek lightly with my hand only making him glare.

I held the keys out with a raised brow, listening to the laughter behind me before he snatched them out of my finger tips.

"Meet you guys there!" Sweet Pea called out as I slid myself behind him.

I didn't often get to enjoy being taken anywhere, it made me smile. I liked being able to look around, to focus on the breeze brush around me instead of the road.

By the time we pulled up to the small diner I felt incredibly at ease, I looked to Sweet Pea with a smile as he offered me a hand off.

"Such a gentleman." I teased once I stood in front of him.

"Hm. Only for you, Lilith." I placed a hand to his chest as he pulled me close. I grinned as his lips met mine, his hand pulling my face to his as I laughed. An intense feeling burst through my chest at that moment- looking into those deep eyes. I was in too deep.

Sweet Pea tugged me inside as the two other Serpents pulled in, them soon following inside behind us.

It was cute really. The floors were white and the booths red, small pictures hung across the walls.

"Have you ever been here?" Toni asked as we sat down in a back booth.

"No. It's nice." I still looked around for a long moment, only to spot a reason as to why I hadn't ever snuck off to visit.