I never knew if it'd be anything more than a one night stand, so I didn't bother and I figured I'd let her take the lead with this one.

  Should I ask her why she never reached out again? I mean, we never exchanged numbers or anything, that's not too common with one night stands because then it wouldn't be just a one night stand.

  I don't fucking know what I'm doing, and I hope it doesn't fuck up the good thing P and I have going.

  My heart pounded way too fucking loud to where I think everyone can hear the unsteady beat, why am I scared?

  Should I be scared? I don't know how to feel.

  But before I know, my feet are in front of the chair she's sitting in and our eyes are connected. I haven't said a word and neither has she, I just need to get this over with before I shit my pants.

  "Hi, Townes." I gave her a soft smile, I have nothing against her and the last thing I wanna do is make her uncomfortable.

  The last thing she did that night was act uncomfortable.

  "Harry." She smiled back at me, it was more of a smirk and I didn't intend for the greeting to be like this on her end.

  I shouldn't be surprised, though. She has one of the most flirty personalities, guy or woman, friends or strangers.

  I liked that about her on our blind date. I could tell she was flirtatious even with silk covering my eyes.

  Fuck, would Phoebe like it if I blindfolded her like that? What would she sound-

  Why am I thinking about this right now?

  I mean, I'm not mad about the thought of it...

  "Um... I don't mean to intrude or anything, but I noticed you kept looking over in my direction." I started, I really didn't know where this was going or why I'm even talking to her right now.

  I have all that I need in the car waiting for me outside, and then when we get home, and in her bed.

  Fuck, why am I wasting my time here when I could have Phoebe begging on her knees right now?

  Fuck this, I'm making this quick then walking very quickly out of here.

  "I just wanted to say hi, I figured that would be nice of me." I chuckled under my breath, watching as her eyes kept trying to flirt with mine, but I won't let it happen.

  "You came over here to just say hi? Whatever floats your boat, Styles." Her words rang in my ears as I watched the ink sink into her arm. "You should probably get going, don't want the fame catching up with you, yeah?"

  What the fuck?

  This is the last way I thought she'd react, the last thing she ever was was rude to me. No problem here, that gets me out of here faster and to my girl faster.

  "Have a good night, Townes." I scoffed just a little bit, I know she'll never let this go, and that's where the good part about her not having my number comes in.

  I pushed the door open quickly, the bell ringing for a quick second and hopping into the passenger's seat. Apparently someone became brave and wanted to drive for once, and I know now is my time to shine.

  Phoebe always finds ways to tease me, raise the tension and all. There's usually no problem with that for me, only one is that I get teased to the point where all I wanna do is fuck her, but I know I can't do that yet.

  I can when she gives me the okay to do so.

  But, now that I'm in the passenger seat, I get my own turn. Which might result in me being tortured later, but I'll deal with that when the time comes.