"I'm sorry." I said in a short voice as welt grew in my throat.

"You're freezing cold." He said as his hands grabbed my arms. I melted into him as he slowly hugged me back. "How many times did you try?"

"Four." I said as I laid on his shoulder.

"Did it help at least?" He asked me.

"I made it another word long before I lost full control." I said pulling at his shirt.

"That's good." He said softly and I felt his hand stroke the back back of my head.

"I know I shouldn't have gone but-"

"Stop it, you don't need to apologize. It's over with."  He said gently still looking very bothered.

"I'm going to try again on Friday." I said looking up to him.

"Okay, I'll take you." He said brushing my hair behind my ear.

"No." I said shaking my head. "Steve will take me."

"We both can, it's not a big deal." He said shaking his head.

"I don't want you there." I said nearly whispering.

"What?" He asked as his face was blank.

"I think you should stay here." I said biting the inside of my lip.

"Do you not want me there?" He asked.

"No it's not that I just, I saw the look on your face, I know it can't be easy for you to watch that. I just think its best if I do it alone." I said and I was stumbling over my words.

"Okay." He said and I was to read his emotions, but he was so hard to read. "If that's what you really want."

"I just really need someone to come home to." I said quietly.

"Is this home for you?" He asked and I was taken back by the nature of the question.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"The Avengers Tower." He said and I was just so confused.

"I mean I don't have anywhere else." I said looking up at him. "I'm not sure what you mean."

"Don't worry about it." He said standing up to his feet, but holding my face softly.

"I don't know if I've ever had a real home. Maybe Stark Tower when I lived with Tony, but I'm not sure. I don't remember everything." I said stood next to him.

"Don't worry about it, I'm not sure what I was asking." He said shaking his head. "Go get dressed I'll meet you in there."

"You're staying with me?" I asked.

"Of course." He said nodding and leaving down to kiss me.

He place a quick peck on my lips and I smiled softly and headed back to my room.

I was on a rooftops somewhere as it was nighttime. I had my gun set up on the ledge aiming at a building across the way. Things seemed quiet and based off my demeanor I was quite bored looking around at the area around me.

I seemed to be in some middle eastern country watching what appeared to be a hotel like structure. I could see a few rooms with lights on but nothing out of the ordinary. I watched the few people walking down on the street below but nothing was catching my gaze.

"Any movement on site C?" I heard Steve ask over my ear piece.

"Just my eyes rolling into the back of my head." I said with a yawn.