« C'mon let's get you out of here » without thinking twice, I took his hand and let him lead me out of the hospital wing.
.
.
.
« How did you do it? » I asked.

« Do what? »  he said while walking toward his dorm.

« How did you get into my head? » his pace slowed as her gripped my hand even tighter.

« I don't really know myself. I just tried to see what was happening inside you mind, I focused on your breathing and when I opened my eyes, you were there in that dark space on the floor. » just thinking of it made me shiver. I hated it. I never want to come back there,

I nodded slowly as I took what he was saying. That made sense I guess. After a couple minutes of walking in the cold corridors of Hogwarts, we finally arrived in front of Mattheo's dorm. He quickly opened to door and mention me to enter. I immediately looked at myself in the mirror and gosh I wish I didn't do that. When I tell you I scared myself. How could Mattheo even find me pretty. I looked like a fucking monster. I stared at myself in disgust for a while until I feel a hand on my shoulder and a presence behind me.

« Why didn't you tell me I looked fucking dead? How could you let me walk in the corridors looking like that you twat. » I wasn't really mad but for real it should be illegal to look like that.

« stop it Maria, you don't look that bad. You always look like a fucking goddess. Even if you were wearing the ugliest clothes and your hair would be all messed up, I would still find you pretty. It's just impossible to think you're ugly. » he said. Um ok, I wasn't expecting that.

« Well thank you Little Riddle. » I chuckled. It was not that deep but I guess he thought I was being serious.

« let's get you clean up » he rolled his eyes.

I followed him into his bathroom because of course, Mattheo fucking Riddle get's to have a bathroom in his dorm. Lucky bastard. He turned on the water of the shower for me. I waited for the water to be warm for about a minute.

3rd person POV

Mattheo was about to leave the bathroom to let Maria shower in peace but as he was about to walk out the door, she grabbed his wrist and pulled him back to her.

« Stay » he said quickly. Um ok that was bold.

Something change in Mattheo's eyes. As if a light appeared in them. He didn't need her to say it twice.

« I-i don't want to be alone, not anymore... » she slowly said. Mattheo nodded slowly before closing the door and walking towards her.

Without saying anything else, they both start undressing. Mattheo was unbuttoning his white shirt and Maria was working on her hospital dress and threw it on the ground, wanting to get out of those clothes as soon as possible. They were both comfortable around each other but when she saw the state of her body and how skinny she became due to what the disease had to to her, she became insecure. She never was that skinny before, she actually liked her curves but now she was just skin and bones.

Mattheo was already in the shower waiting for her. She took a deep breath and entered the shower...

At first, they were silent but not a cringe and awkward silence, it was a peaceful silence as they were looking at eachother's eyes with nothing but love in them. He brushed gently her hair that got in her face. He saw her trying to cover herself and he knew she was insecure about how sick she must look but he thought she was beautiful no matter what.

« Don't cover yourself love, gosh I don't know how many times I have to say it, you're fucking gorgeous. » he took a step closer to her as he was speaking to her.

A blush creeped on her cheeks as soon as he opened his mouth. They were a inch close to each other, they could practically feel their breath on each other's lips as the burning water was hitting on both of their body.

Before she could say something back, his lips were already on hers and she immediately kissed back. They both smiled into the kiss. At first it was gentle but soon after, it became more passionate. Their mouth moved perfectly in sync as if they were made perfectly for each other. His arms were curled around her waist as her hands were playing in his hair.

« I'm so in love with you. » he whispered between kisses. Maria's heart instantly melted.

« I am so in love with you too Mattheo. » she said back with the same quiet tone.

As soon as he heard what she said, he kissed her even harder. After, he went down to her jawline to her neck, leaving dark purple marks on it.

After a couple of minutes of pure passion, they both pulled away knowing that if they don't stop right now...well it could've end in another way. If you know what I mean.

Mattheo took the soap and started to wash Maria's body, she did the same. She put shampoo in his curly dark brown hair and making stupid hairstyles with it which made them both laugh. They ended up having a soap fight and laughing a lot.
.
.
.
Mattheo's POV

We were cuddling in my bed in pyjamas, our hair was still wet but we didn't care. This girl really makes me happy. I don't know what I would do without her. Everytime she does something, she makes my heart stop. I am deeply in love with this little idiot. Just looking at her makes me smile. I never thought I could get attached to someone like this. I didn't even think it was possible. I guess I wrong, I mean look at me now.

I was playing in her hair attempting to braid it but miserably failed as her breathing slowed. She was softly snoring. I knew she fell asleep. I closed my eyes too and let her soft breathing making me fall asleep. I wish this could be forever.

Maybe in another life...

Hiiiii, i don't know what I just write, sorry for the slow update. I had a lot in mind. Thank you for reading. I love you all.

Tell me what you think of this chapter. I appreciate a lot all your beautiful comments. Anyways goodbye LOVE YA💕❤️ (also sorry for the grammar mistakes)