Where is she

Swipe for music 🎶

Mattheo's POV

She kissed me....oh.my.god. It's like the thing I was waiting for. The thing that I needed the most right now and she gave it to me. It's like a dream come true.

I already kissed some girls in my life but I've never felt anything while I was kissing them. It was like there was no spark and love. With Maria, it was the complete opposite. I felt a million butterflies in every part of my body. The was our lips moved in sync and we were just completing each other. I didn't think she would be the one that would kiss me first but I guess I was wrong. It was the perfect moment and the perfect person.

At that moment, I didn't care about her disease and every problem around us, it was only us for eternity and nothing could get to us. The only thing I was thinking about was her and only her.

It's the first time I've ever felt like thing with anyone. I've never felt loved and I never loved like I did with her. She made me feel so special. Everytime she would look at me, every smile she would give towards me, would make my heart flutter really fast and make me want to smile even more.  She is my everything and I'm gonna be by her side until death separate us. Even if the poison inside of her would make her change, I don't care. I'm gonna stay with her no matter what. I don't think I can live a single day without thinking about her and the feeling of her lips against mine and the warmth of her body pressed against mine.
.
.
.
I didn't realize the time until I looked at the little clock on the wall.

9:00 am

Fuck, I missed or most of the breakfast. All this thinking made me forget about the time. Fortunately, it is Saturday so we don't have classes today. I will not be late to class. Even if I'm late to class on week days. I really don't give a fuck because I have more important things to think about than ducking studies. I only wanted to be on time to be there for a certain person. A certain girl that made my world turn for the best. Maria.

I quickly got out of bed and got dressed. I put on a simple black t-shirt and grey sweatpants. It's weekend, who cared about looking good. I prefer to be comfortable. My hair was messy. I really didn't care at the moment but I still styled it a little bit.

When I was done I made my way to the great hall, praying for my friends to still be there and hoping they didn't left already. I couldn't wait to see Maria. Ever since she kissed me, I couldn't get her out of my head.

Some people would say that love is weakness. Not gonna lie I was one of them thinking it was true and love was pure weakness. That's how I was raised. But when I met Maria, she made me see love a different way. She made he believe that it was okay to love and care about someone. Even for the best and for the worst. Now instead of seeing love as something that can ruin your like and makes you weak, I see it as the best feeling in the world. It gave me a reason to get out of bed every morning because before that, I didn't even see the purpose of life and I just wanted to stay in bed forever. Falling asleep and never wake up. She made me want to wake up and look at her all day...
.
.
.
After walking in the corridors of the big castle, I finally reached the great hall. There was still some people sitting at the table. A lot of them already left. I looked at the table I was usually sitting at. I immediately recognize the new friends. I saw the platinum blond hair the belonged to Draco Malfoy and i looked around him and saw the others but no signs of Maria. Where the hell is she. I hope she's okay...

« Hey mate » Blaise spoke first. I simply nodded In response. I sat next to Theo and took a plate and filled it with the food that was left on the table. I was really hungry but the only thing I could think about right now was, Maria.

« Where is Maria? » I asked after a couple of seconds. They all turned their head towards me.

« oh, she wasn't feeling good, so she stayed in bed. » Pansy responded.  Worried grew inside of me. What the hell does that mean she wasn't feeling good.

« What happened? Is she okay? » I asked with furrowed eyebrows. They all looked at each other as if they were looking for who was gonna talk to me first.

« Yeah, yeah she's okay don't worry. Nothing new she was just feeling sick you know. And she didn't really sleep well last night. She said she had a lot in mind and she was tired so we let her sleep. » Pansy explained.

« Oh okay » I replied. Even if she told me not to worry, I was still concerned about her. After breakfast, I will go see her.

« What happened yesterday when we left? » Theo asked with a small grin on his face. It made me think about what happened yesterday. I could feel my cheeks burning. Oh no I wasn't gonna blush In front of them.

«aww he's blushing, tell us what happened Riddle! » Blaise said.

« It's not you guys business. » I tried not to blush.

« Come on mate you can tell us. » Draco continue. I just glared at him in response.

« If you don't tell us. We will tell all the school that you hooked up with Professor McGonagall » Theo said with a smirk. Of this piece of shit.

« Alright alright, we kissed » I whispered the last part. Draco choked on his water and they all looked at me with wide eyes. Parkinson smiled widely at me as if she was a fucking proud mother.

« I KNEW IT, THEO YOU OWN ME TWO GALLONS » Blaise shouted. Theo rolled his eyes and handed him his two gallons.

« Ok you know what, imma go check on the sick girl » I said while I was standing up from my seat, slightly embarrassed about what happened. But I didn't regret kissing Maria at all. I would do it again a million times.

« Alright mate but no baby making » Theo yelled towards me.

«YEAH USE PROTECTION WE DON'T WANT NO RIDDLE 2.0 » Blaise shouted back. Oh god.

« SHUT UP! » I screamed at them. That all bursted laughing. Nice one. Now everyone is looking at me. I'm just gonna go set myself ton fire real quick.

I walked ou if the great hall and immediately speed walked towards Maria's dorm...

I hope she's okay.