Seizure

Swipe for music 🎶

Maria's POV

After the ball, I don't really remember what the fuck happened, I only know I was saying some random thing and there was a guy that I think was Mattheo that was carrying me to maybe my dorm or his dorm. I know I shouldn't have drank that much alcool.

The last time I drank like this, It was when I was fucking depressed when my parents died. I made a lot of wrong decisions but at that moment I really didn't care. I even thought of ending my life completely but I was only a dark thought at the back of my brain and I never really tried to commit. My only escape from this shitty reality at that moment was alcool. I felt numb and free at the same time. It took me years before I could « move on » form my parents death. Even today I hate to talk about it. Everytime someone is asking me questions about it, I only respond with short and dry answers. I will maybe talk about it one day but right now I'm not ready. When I think too much about it, I fall into bad habits like alcool or depression. So I try my best to not think about it.

The person that saved my life is my aunt. She's like a second mother to me. She took me under her wings and took care of me without even complaining. She helped me get through the moments where I was at my lowest. She did everything for me and I don't know how to thank her because I feel like it would not be enough to just say thank you.
.
.
.

I woke up in the middle of the night, well let's just say I didn't really wake up. I only know that I was shaking and my vision was blurry. I felt my eyes rolling to the back of my head and I felt like the world was spinning so fast around me. I had a seizure. Fuck. That happens when I don't take my meds and as the little dumb person I am, I completely forgot about il and now I pay the consequences.

Mattheo's POV

After I put the sleeping beauty to bed, I changed into more comfy clothes and sat on the chair next to the bad to watch her sleep and make sure she's okay. At the moment, she seemed okay so I took out a book and started reading. I wasn't really tired and I didn't want to sleep in case something happens to the chocolate eyed girl in my bed.

After I while, I felt the tiredness hitting my body. My eyes were slowly shutting and yeah, I fell asleep on the chair.

About an hour later, I heard some weird noises coming from next to me. Like someone was in pain or something. Oh shit. I looked around to see what was going on and I saw Maria shaking and trembling with her arms up tu her chest and her eyes were rolled to the back of her head. Ok that's not normal. I quickly got up from the chair I was once sleeping on and ran to the girl. I really didn't know what to do but I had to try something.

I placed her to her side to help to keep her airway clear. I read some where that if a seizure last more then five minutes, I have to bring her to the hospital wing so I set up a timer for five minutes. I hopped that she would me okay. I noticed that tears left her eyes and that just broke my heart. I hope it doesn't hurt to much. I would have prefer that it would be me instead of her. I was praying for her to stop before five minutes, we were already at three minutes and my anxiety was growing the more and more.

When we were at four minutes, I was ready to bring her to the hospital wing but, about 30 seconds later, I heard her breathing getting slower and she was less shaking. Ok that's a good sign isn't it? Her eyes them, came back to normal. I was glad to see her beautiful brown eyes again. I sight with relief when she completely stopped shaking and she was back to normal but tears were still escaping her eyes. I ran to her and took her in my arms.

Maria's POV

For a couple of minutes, I couldn't remember anything that had just happened. All I could see was darkness with some light spots. When I finally came back to normal, I felt strong arms grabbing me and squeezing me. I already knew it was Mattheo. I was glad he was here and holding me. I really needed someone right now. When I used to have seizure in my room that I shared with Pansy, she never wanted to approach me, all she did was putting me to the side to keep my airway clear. She said she was too scared to break me if she touches me. That made me really sad but with Mattheo, he never saw me as a disease or a fragile doll which i was really glad.

« Merlin you're okay, you scared the shit out of me women » I spoke out of breath in my neck. I could feel his hot breath hitting the skin of my neck.

« I'm okay, thank you. You handled it very well » I spoke back. I noticed that he putted me to my side as he should and he cleared all the sharp of hard object to the way so I wouldn't hurt myself. I was impressed.

I heard him chuckled into my neck and placed me back into the bed. He tucked me in and layes by my side. I then noticed I was not in my dress anymore, what the fuck happened.

« Did you change my clothes? » I asked

« Um, y-yeah well you know, I thought It would be more comfortable and I promise I didn't see anything I promise. » she answered nervously. Man that's cute when he's nervous. I noticed that his cheeks were getting red. Aw

« It's fine don't worry, I'm not gonna murder you and I trust you » I said while getting closer to hi and hugging his chest. I could hear his heart beating faster by the second.

He held me tighter as if he never wanted to let go of me, i thought it was really cute and hearing his heart beat made me calmer. I then heard his breathing getting slower and that's when I noticed that he fell asleep. I kissed his cheek and my turn closed my eyes.

Goodnight.
.
.
.

Ewwww that was a bad chapter , I'm sorry I really don't have inspiration at the moment so if you wanna gimme some ideas or suggestions I'm open. I would appreciate, thank youuuu love y'all ❤️❤️ (also sorry for the grammar mistakes)