🥀열 (10)🥀

Dropping the ball and walking over to Taehyung he sighs, “I told you to relax,” he says picking up the boy, walking through the thick trees he sets him down by the edge of the river, grabbing some water he pours it on his face, moving away a bit as he flailed his arms and legs from the schock.

“Calm down, you just passed out, don’t do it again,” Jeongguk says looking at the still shocked and confused boy, “W-wha, how?” sighing he scoots in front of him poking his knees, “You kept them locked out so you passed out,”, sighing he looks down “That's what you meant by loosen up wasn’t it?” nodding he stands up holding his hand out to help him up, “you did good in loosening your arms but you have to keep your whole body loose, or you'll pass out like you did,” 

Nodding he dusts himself off but not too hard so the sweats don’t fall off, “Hey, uhm, can we get some clothes that fit me?” he asks grabbing the sides of the sweats making the point, Jeongguk slightly confused at the sudden topic change nods his head getting the rectangle smile from Taehyung, leading them out the thickness of the trees they walk to the mall, Jeongguk telling Taehyung not to go crazy, he nodded as they both enter different stores.

Waiting for Taehyung to find a few items his phone rings, picking it up as Namjoon called him, “Hey, turn around and look up,” he says listening, he finds Namjoon, Seokjin and Y/N standing over the railing of the upper level of the store, laughing he waves at them as they all come down to their floor, “we never thought we’d see you here, you’re not a mall kind of guy,” you say, everyone laughing as Jeongguk explains why he’s there, all three share a similar expression.

“We got new members?” Seokjin asked, Jeongguk shook his head, “Member,” each nodded and started to ask questions, everyone stopping once they heard someone greet themself. Looking past Jeongguk as Taehyung had suddenly returned.

~~

New people are starting to get introduced I’m hoping that you all enjoy also I’m trying the y/n thingy out, I know last minute decisions and I forgot to talk about it in past chapter when changed it, but I’m trying so many things out with this story mainly to help prepare for another story and to see if I can write in both second and third person well. I’ll see you all in the next chapter, bye (´▽'ʃ♡ƪ).