🥀 일곱 (7) 🥀

Staring at the boy he nods his head, "uhm yea I've been awake," seeing him fix his posture and clear his throat Taehyung verbally says sigh stopping Jeongguk from saying whatever he was going to say, "I know I know, I'm leaving don't worry,"

"No!" Tilting his head at the response Jeongguk enters the room closing the door and walking to the bed stopping when Taehyung stuck his foot out from the blankets, "I did not agree to this," he says Jeongguk tilting his head confused pushed his leg out the the way only for him to put it back.

"What is up with people thinking I'm some sort of sex toy?" He whispers but not quietly enough, "what- no!" Jeongguk says backing away, "No no no no no, I was trying to check your temperature, you were sick earlier this morning," setting his leg down Taehyung stares at the boy trying to find a lie, sighing when he didn't, "can I?" Staring he puts his own hand of his forehead "I'm fine," he says Jeongguk rolling his eyes, "stop being stubborn, if you're still sick then you can stay till your better,"

Sighing he removes his hand, staring at one spot in the room, the sudden appearance of a hand got his attention, "you didn't break your fever, lay back down and keep this on your head," Jeongguk says grabbing the towel that was in his lap, sighing as he takes the bowl into the bathroom filling it with new cool water, prepping the towel he motions for Taehyung to lay down, doing so Jeongguk puts the towel on his forehead.

"Sorry for accusing you," he says, touching the towel before dropping his arm, watching him shrug he assumed that it was fine, "do you have anywhere to go?" Sighing he shakes his head, "Isn't it obvious I ran away," "to jump into a body of water knowing you can't swim?" Nodding he answers confidently, "why?" "You trying to break my fever doesn't make you anything more than an acquaintance," he says with a sigh.

"I honestly would've been find just being strangers but," Jeongguk pauses a second sure he had Taehyung's attention, "Something about you interests me, you can call me curious because I am," smirking he huffed a laugh "You do know that you gotta get to know someone before you get to know something right?" he nods sighing again, "I'm willing to get to know you but in order for me to you have to let me," "smart damsel," hearing him irritated sigh he glances back over to the boy.

"Stop calling me that, you know my name and damsel is not it," shrugging he huffs a chuckle "ask the baseline questions, as if you just met me in school or something, then we might get somewhere,"

~~

Filler chapter!!! Still liked it though, hope you guys did too and I'll see you in the next one!! :3