Bucky walked towards a car but turned around when he saw me he stopped. He didn't say anything for a long moment, he just watched me. I was fascinated by how everything looked and smelt. I wasn't often to got to go outside and see things like this so I was mesmerized.

"What are you doing?" He asked me.

"It's pretty." I said.

He exhaled and just opened the car door for me to get in. I peeled my eyes away from the rain and back to him. I just lowered my head and got in. I saw down in the fancy vehicle clearly a vehicle of Tony's rather than just a taxi.

Bucky walked around the side of the car and got in next to me. I reached around and put on my seatbelt and just looked out the window. We pulled forward and I knew the drive would be short. The two towers were not horribly far away from each other so I'd only have to sit in awkward silence for just a little while longer.

Bucky was just sat there still as a statue. Tony had left me there because he was probably upset. Now Bucky was hardly speaking to me because he was upset. As upsetting as it was, I now had a benchmark for what I needed to work on. I knew I started to lose my memory and control around the 5th word. Next time I just needed to do better.

"You're upset with me." I said looking to him frankly not caring if the driver heard.

"Yes, I am." He said not even turning to look at me.

"Why?" I asked gently.

"Do you have to ask?" He said looking straight forward. I could see the tower ahead of us so we couldn't have to elude the driver to our whole conversation.

"If you wanted me to get better, you'd be happy for me." I said looking at him.

I felt the car come to a stop and he just looked at me. His nostrils were flaring and I knew I was pushing it, but it wasn't fair. He got out of the car and he came around to my side and opened the door. I got out and just followed him.

I knew he was angry, but I knew I was right. Maybe this was too soon, but it wasn't his life who was on the line. Fury already trusted him to walk freely and go on missions. I couldn't walk out my front door without a chaperone. I wanted freedom, whether it be from HYDRA or my own mind.

I followed him into the building and we went up another elevator and I could see the sleep in his eyes. Clearly he had missed out on sleep, but it was rare he slept anyways. In the week or so I'd been here he'd only slept maybe 3 times. He was with me or standing guard every night so unless he slept during the day, he wasn't one to sleep often.

We both stood in the elevators as I started to feel the cold wrap around me. He refused to look at me again, but I could tell he was angry. I hated being this angered with him, but just wasn't understanding why I needed to try.

We made it to the floor I had been staying on. We walked down the halls and I could just hear how quiet everything was. He opened my door and I walked in. I turned to say something to him, but he was started to close the door.

"What are you doing?" I asked him stopping the door from shutting.

"Standing guard." He said flatly.

"Bucky come on, at least talk to me." I said and he just shook his head.

"Go to bed." He said coldly.

"Bucky I understand you don't like what I did, but why are you shutting me out? No one has even told me what happened." I said and clearly I was raising my voice.

He frustrated looked to me and came inside the room. He slammed the door behind him and I jumped back. I could see he was fighting with what words to say. My eyebrows furrowed as I looked to him. He tried to speak, but the words just seemed caught in his own throat. I stood there waiting for something, but he just walked towards the big window in my living room.