183

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 183:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 183:

« Prev≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Text/Grape Tea Seven

Exclusively published by Jinjiang Literature City

"Little slacker, it's time to get up."

Ruan Ning stretched out his hand and rubbed his eyes, and found that the man sleeping next to him had already got up, made breakfast, and then waited for her to get up and enjoy it together.

"Hmm...good morning." She raised a pair of moist eyes when she woke up from sleep, fixedly looking at Gu Yicheng, who was standing on the side of the bed, and her voice was soft.

This is her boyfriend.

But to be more precise, it should be her fiance.

——Because they are about to get married.

Outside the window today is a big sunny day, the sun is shining, the sky is clear, there is no sky at all, the gloomy feeling it gives people.

Ruan Ning has been back to the real world for half a year. However, she is still not completely used to the days when her tight nerves suddenly relax and the pace of life slows down.

Now she doesn't have to worry about zombies appearing when she is asleep, because in this world, there are no such ugly creatures as zombies.

Even so, sometimes she still dreams of the things she has experienced in the last days.

As for why they appear in the real world, this matter has to be discussed specifically after Gu Yicheng's spatial ability level broke through the sixth rank.

It was a very ordinary morning. It looked no different from every morning in the past. Ruan Ning was awakened by Gu Yicheng next to him when he was half-awake and dazed. Then she discovered that the space around them was happening. distortion.

Then, when Ruan Ning reacted, she realized that she had appeared at her home in the real world.

Yes, that's right.

She is wearing it again! ! !

Fortunately, she didn't come back alone this time, and there was Gu Yicheng who came back with her.

Ruan Ning confessed to Gu Yicheng that she was a traveler after her first birthday in the last days. Now that she has decided to be together, she thinks she should be honest with her partner, and more importantly, she believes that he will not have any grudge against her because of this incident.

In fact, she was right.

Their days in the last days are simple and happy. After returning to the real world, there is not much change, just a little more tranquility.

Ruan Ning’s parents died in a car accident when she was in high school, leaving behind a large amount of fortune. Coupled with the high compensation of insurance, she can always live a wealthy lady in the future. life.

Ruan Ning is not interested in running companies or anything, so the assets under her name are all kinds of financial investments except for various houses and shops. However, these financial investments are handed over to specialized managers to take care of them, and she usually acts as a shopkeeper.