43

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 43:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 43:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

With the great **** of the male protagonist sitting next to him, Ruan Ning was much quieter for the next time, and he didn't say a word. He kept holding his chin and listened boredly as they discussed where to leave and where to leave more supplies. many. In addition to the road traffic before the end of the world, the situation after the end of the world has to be considered.

Ruan Ning was the one to listen in, and he didn't think about making any suggestions. The original owner is a native of city s, and he rarely left this place in his memory. Even if he occasionally goes out a long distance, he usually takes trains, high-speed trains and planes, and there is no need to remember any highways around city s. , Where are the gas stations, how can I reach the city of Lin Province b faster.

Ruan Ning himself spent time studying this when he was in the apartment. At that time, I wanted to find a good place to settle down in the last days.

Nguyen Ninh also classified it as one of the alternative destinations in B city of Lin Province.

The main reason is that this city b is not far from city s. The two cities are located on the side of the province. They are about two or three apart from the apartment to the safe area. Ruan Ning was alone at that time, lonely, and even if you choose a place to go, of course you have to start from the closest place. It's best to get as close as possible, otherwise she may become a broken arm under the mouth of a zombie before she reaches the place. Up.

And city b is indeed a good place after the end of the world. A No. 3 base will be established there, and the comprehensive strength will be ranked among the top several bases in China every time.

This is due to the fact that there are not many people in this city before the end of the world, the city’s luck is good, and the speed of zombie evolution is still within the normal range. Unlike the city of S in the previous life, mutant zombies were rampant, and the rate of fall was too fast. Before the base was built, there were very few survivors in the entire city.

Later, after the news that S City was occupied by high-level mutant zombies spread, no one dared to establish any safe base around S City. Every survivor can't wait to stay far away from the city of S. Even if he wants to cross the road, he would rather pass by the side by a detour, lest he lose his life accidentally.

Ruan Ning can't remember exactly which route Gu Yicheng took to go to city b in the novel.

However, she believes that the reborn male protagonist must know better than her outsider. So instead of worrying so much here, she might as well follow the team with peace of mind.

Anyway, when the last days broke out, there were zombies everywhere, it was just a matter of more and less. Following the hero, there is the protagonist's halo body protection, and it is safer than they can act alone.

***************************

********************************

After the meeting, Gu Yicheng did not go back.

Ruan Ning, who originally thought that he should be able to get rid of the male lead when he had a meal and rest at night, almost fell off the sofa when he heard the male lead saying that he planned to live here tonight.