135

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 135:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 135:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Gu Yicheng noticed Ruan Ning's movement of looking out the window and followed her line of sight. The snow outside was getting bigger and bigger in this moment, and soon it covered the ground with a thin layer of white.

It turned out to be snowing.

After rebirth, many things were advanced in advance and delayed, so even Gu Yicheng didn't know whether this life would be exactly the same as his previous life.

However, because of this, Gu Yicheng had also made sufficient preparations in advance on the way to the imperial capital. There were a lot of cold-proof materials in his space, which was completely enough to survive this cold winter.

It seems that this snow has fallen as always.

The cold winter is coming, the death and injury caused by the cold and hunger is only a small aspect. The physical ability of the supernatural person is strengthened, and ordinary people will gradually adapt to it. In fact, the biggest threat comes from other aspects. After the heavy snow, the zombies become more They became active and even began to actively attack human bases. Many small and medium-sized bases couldn't even survive this winter, and they were annihilated in the torrent of history.

Although it is hoped that the base has not suffered a devastating blow like these bases, there are still considerable losses.

"Brother, it's snowing outside."

"Huh? Does Ningning want to go out and have a look?" Gu Yicheng said, lowering his eyes to cover the emotions in his eyes. No matter what other people are, with him, he will never let the person in his arms do anything.

Because Ruan Ning was talking about cold things in the box before, Gu Yicheng specially wrapped her with a scarf before going out. The gray cotton scarf made her face ruddy, exquisite and cute. Just looking at it makes people feel happy. Up.

Ruan Ning's thin white neck was surrounded by warmth. She smiled shyly at him, her eyes rolled, and then she turned out a red scarf from the space, and she also wrapped a scarf around him on her tiptoes.

Ruan Ning was originally worried that the bright color of red would not be suitable for Gu Yicheng. In fact, even if a person like him is put on a sack, his temperament can stand out from the crowd.

Gu Yicheng glanced down at her movements, and said helplessly: "Ningning, brother is not cold, and you don't need a scarf."

"No, my brother looks good in clothes." Ruan Ning's soft and waxy voice, the intonation increased by half a tone, sounded like acting like a baby.

Seeing her smiling so happily, Gu Yicheng looked at herself expectantly, so he didn't reach out to take the scarf off, and let it continue to wrap around his neck.

Before the two left the restaurant, Gu Yicheng's Yu Guang glanced at its signboard.

It has been several days since he came to hope the base, and it is time to meet his nonexistent father.

***********************************

**************************************

When he reached the open space outside, Gu Yicheng took an umbrella and opened it for her to hold it, so that no snowflakes would fall on her and her clothes got wet.