50

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 50:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 50:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

After the first zombie appeared, soon, nearly a hundred more zombies burst out from the nearby residential buildings.

No wonder they didn't find anything when they were at the gas station just now. It turns out that these residential buildings are their base camp.

The one who appeared in front of Ruan Ning and his car was the first zombie that rushed out of it. He was a young boy, about four or five years old.

The clothes on his body have been torn apart, the exposed skin is dark and purple, and the limbs are twisted together, which looks very weird. A pair of eyes, mostly white, seems to hide a trace of resentment, staring at the car. Of them.

Seeing that the windshield could not be broken, it was lying on it, and its long black nails scratched the glass, making a sharp and piercing sound. It made people feel numb when listening.

Because several of them were in the car, they couldn't hit the zombie in front of the windshield, but they couldn't let it keep hitting the glass here.

Jiang Jingchao in the driver's seat reacted quickly. After the car started, he immediately turned the steering wheel to the left and made a sharp turn, trying to throw it off from above.

After the boy zombie was thrown to the ground by the car, a tumbling avoiding Gu Yicheng's thunder and lightning ability, he tilted his head, grinned at them, and ran away. Into the group of zombies.

Nearly a hundred zombies came around, and apart from the difference in clothes and size, they couldn't see much difference at all. As soon as the boy zombie got in, it disappeared immediately.

Lin Yang used his abilities to build a wall of one or two meters high, blocking some zombies who wanted to approach from the side.

Gu Yicheng's thunder and lightning ability is even more powerful. Sometimes when an ability goes down, the zombies that are hit have no time to struggle, and they turn into cokes on the ground.

Ruan Ning was not idle, and had been shooting zombies. After the last special training, her shooting accuracy has been much higher. Although she can't guarantee that she will hit the zombie's head every time, she can now successfully prevent a small number of zombies from approaching.

It’s just that these little zombies are very difficult to entangle. Although they are not as thick as those of adult zombies, their reaction speed is much higher than other zombies, and every time they are attacked, they will immediately run away from the spot. Opened, and then suddenly jumped out from another corner, making people unpredictable.

Fortunately, there are three powerful abilities in the car, Ruan Ning and the others are not too pressured, but Xue Chen is not so lucky.

They are in trouble.

"Gu Shao, the car on our side can't start, and these zombies have surrounded us, so we can't get off the car at all." Xue Chen's nervous voice was mixed with the electric noise of the walkie-talkie.

Hearing his call for help, Ruan Ning took a look at the right hand side, where Xue Chen and his vehicle were located.

I saw dozens of petite zombies surrounded by the vehicle. Looking from her side, there were a large area densely covered, and several of them had even climbed onto the roof, windows and doors of their cars, blocking them. The way they got off.