KTH- thunderstorm occurs causing you to stay at your boyfriend's for the first

"The weather is so nice and cool, I love it," you said while staring at the sky through the big window of your boyfriend's house. You came to Taehyunh, your boyfriend's house to spend some time with him since you missed him so much.

"Tae I guess it will rain, I better go home before it starts raining," you said and just when you finished saying it a flash of lightning appeared in the sky and heavy rain started to fall making you flinch. Guess it's now impossible to go home.

"Stay here" Taehyung said in a soft voice as he wrapped his arms around your waist, hugging you from the back while gently kissing your ear. Your heart did a flip after hearing him as a soft smile crept up on your lips.

"Yeah, I'll go when the rain stops," you said nervously "Well I meant– stay here with me for just tonight," he said while kissing your nape softly and nuzzling his head.

Your heart started to beat loud as your whole face turned into crimson red, you both have been dating for almost a month but still, you've never thought of sleeping with him together or even sharing the bed.

Of course, sometimes you would think about it but you didn't know that it would happen so suddenly and so fast? He has been busy a lot lately due to work but he does try to give his all love to you because that's what you deserve.

You are head over heels for this boy and just his existence makes you so happy that you don't need anything else. He is the best thing that has ever happened to you.

And now if he is telling you to stay over then who can say no to this precious baby bear? 

By seeing the way your face got red and you fiddling with your fingers made him worry that maybe he made you uncomfortable? 

"Hey, if you don't wanna stay then don't worry okay? I'll take you home" he said, turning your body to him as now you were facing him and just by listening to his concerned voice. 

A soft smile crept up on your lips thinking how can someone be so cute, "I'll stay" you said as you wrapped your arms around his neck hugging him tightly and smelling his vanilla scent which always made you calm and relax, 

You broke the hug as you pecked his lips before hugging him again "such a baby" he teased as he softly chuckled and wrapped his arms around your waist.

After some time you both broke the hug as the both of you made your way to his room, he went to find something in his closet as you waited for him on the bed, well it wasn't the first time you visited him but yet today feels very different.

"Here take this," he said as he handed you one of his hoodies and sweatpants "change into these and I'll go wait outside," he said softly pecking your forehead before leaving you.

You smiled as you changed into his clothes, you wore the hoodie but you didn't wear the sweats since the hoodie was enough because it was long enough and it came up to your knee-length so it was okay to wear the hoodie only.

Taehyung is a big fan of oversized clothes, his closet is full of oversized clothes. You finally looked at yourself in the mirror "it's too big" you said as you pouted, you could tell that he gave you one of his biggest hoodies he had.

"Are you done, babe?" he said while knocking at the door "Yeah, you can come in" you spoke while folding your clothes, you turned around to see him only staring at you with soft eyes and his signature boxy smile.

"You should wear my clothes more often" he spoke while coming to you and pecking your lips as your cheeks got red, you softly chuckled, "I think I should correct myself, you are cute that's why you look cuter in my clothes" 

You smiled while pinching his cheeks "well you are cuter than me, the cutest bear" you said hugging him as he kissed your head and held you tight, close to him.

"I am gonna change my clothes, while you can wait for me on the bed," he said, kissing your forehead and going straight to his closet and then to the bathroom to change as you sat on the bed waiting for him.

After a while he came with his hoodie and sweats on as he approached you "I'll go sleep on the couch while you sleep on the bed, okay?" he said bopping your nose with his.

Deep down you wanted to say no, you wanted to sleep with him while cuddling, you wanted to tell him this but maybe he wasn't ready for this yet? You nodded softly as he went to the couch and laid down while you laid down on the bed. 

It's been hours of you rolling side to side, you just couldn't fall asleep and why? Because your mind was filled with Taehyung, Is he uncomfortable? Is he sleeping comfortably on the couch?

You slowly got up from the bed as you went to him "tae?" you whispered "tae, wake up" you whimpered a little bit loud waking him up "babe, are you okay? do you need anything?" he asked concerned with his raspy voice 

"Yes, I just can't sleep," you said fiddling with your fingers "Do you want me to sleep with you?" he asked as your eyes widened up, you couldn't believe that he was asking this.

"O-Okay" you mentally slapped yourself for stuttering as you both got up "come here," he said holding your wrist while taking you to the bed, he laid on the bed as you did the same. 

He covered both of you in the blanket as he wrapped his arms around your stomach and nuzzling his face into your neck, this was the first time you both are sharing the bed, you both were sleeping together, 

It was the first time you stayed at his house, "are you okay?" he asked as you hummed, he held you close to him "I love you" he confessed while pecking your forehead for the last time, 

"I love you more tae" and with that, you both drifted off to sleep in each other's arms, the best day of your life.