Brother to brother talk

-Meliodas' POV-

I flew after Elizabeth, but couldn't find her. Damn it! She's not supposed to do all this while being pregnant! That's why she should have stayed with me!

I landed on the ground.

Let's see, where could she have gone?

Probably not the boar hat because she would count with that I will look there. Not anywhere it would be any men either...

She knows the aria better then I do after being here in 3000 years.

All I need is for a male to touch her, then I will know her location. Just in a second, that's all I need.

I sighed. Guess all I could do is wait.

With that, I flew off to that giant plant Zeldoris should be at. There he was too.

"Brother, you're back." He said walking up to me. I gave him a small glare. I'm not in the mood for him.

"Collect all the commandments now. We need to take over Britannia as soon as possible." I ordered. He nodded. After some minutes, he said "They are on their way, but Gloxinia and Drole seemed to have been defeated."

"Yeah, I know that. Gather as many albions and demons as possible. We will take out Liones first." I said. He nodded as I laid down.

Just wait Elizabeth, soon enough, we will be together, ruling everything.

. . . . .

"Okay, everyone is here. The contest is over, right now, we need to take over Britannia as soon as possible. We will lay low a while, gathering the biggest armies we ever had, then we will attack."

"Why the sudden rush?" Galand asked. I gave him a glare, saying "If we don't take real action soon, we will get a hard time. I want you to eliminate everyone in the seven deadly sins, they're our biggest threat."

Everyone nodded as they took off in their pairs.

I sat down, taking my head in my palm. Elizabeth, I hope you're okay. Even if I sense if someone touches her, she still could hurt herself.

I really hope she's okay. When she understands I do this because it's best for her, we can finally rule over Britannia, happily.

"Brother." Zeldoris said, making me look down at him.

"What is it Zeldoris?!" I asked annoyed. He opened his mouth, just to close it again and gulp.

"I- we- it's nothing." He said. I just rolled my eyes, saying "Out with it."

"A-About G-Gelda." He started, gulping again. Gelda? Oh, yeah, that vampire girl.

"What is it?!" I asked. He sighed and stated "I found out she's... she's dead."

"And?" I asked, starting to get really annoyed. He gulped once more, asking "The seven deadly sins killed her, could I be the one eliminating them?"

"For all I care, do whatever. As long they die, expectly the fairy." I said. He nodded, taking off.

I laid down. What am I gonna do? I need to find Elizabeth one way or another. If I haven't found her in some days, I need to order the commandments to look after her.

After laying down a while, maybe two hours or so, I heard Zeldoris and felt his presence.

"B-brother?"

I sat up, looking down at Zeldoris who seemed pretty hurt. Like if his skin have been burned.

"What is it?!" I harshly asked. He gulped, mumbling something, making me say "Speak louder."

"I-I-" He started, making me even more irritated than I already was. Suddenly, he stood still, looking me straight in the eyes, standing his ground.

"Why do you see me as a disgrace?"

That made me speechless. Disgrace?

"B-brother?" His nervous said was out again. I glanced down at him before laying down again.

"Disgrace huh? And when have I ever called you that?"

"N-never, but y-you always c-complains a-about me a-and g-give me those looks-" I cut him off by saying "When have I called you a disgrace?!"

"N-never!" He said. That's when I jumped down to in front of him, where he took a step back.

"Listen Zeldoris. I am not complaining for no reason. You are not allowed to do mistakes. It's not only you who I complain to, the other commandments is always getting complains. I'm just putting more pressure in you, complaining more about you because you are my brother." I explained, monotone voice.

"B-because I-I'm your brother?" He asked, making me nod, continuing "If you ever do a mistake, could be from the way you're attacking to follow the plans, dad will know about it one way or another. He will beat you to death and then revive you again as punishment. I'm not gonna let that happen to you, so I have to complain and tell you what to do the whole time so you stay in check. How perfect you may be, arrogance will lead you to your end."

He gulped, nodding. I turned around, about to go back to the top of this plant when he spoke up.

"B-but you started a-acting more like that after I-I told you a-about Gelda... You t-told me I s-shouldn't have t-those feelings..."

"Yes, she's telling you sweet things, isn't she?" I asked, turning around. Before he was able to answer, I continued "If you listens to her, you will become arrogant. You need to hear the take downs for you to become better. You have no tactic thoughts, you have a long way to go with both speed and strength. Either you become arrogant and die or listen to the complains, getting better and survive."

He nodded as I turned around. Once again, I stopped in my tracks when he spoke up "A-About father's punishment, have you-"

Knowing where he was going with that, I cut him off by saying "More times than you could count. Trust me, it's not pleasing."