The seal is broken

-Elizabeth's POV-

His hand was on my cheek as I just closed my eyes. Then it trailed down to my neck, shoulder, arm and waist, stopping there. Another hand found it's way to my waist while he pulled me in his embrace.

"I love you Elizabeth." He whispered as I snuggled closer to him, my hands on his chest.

"I love you too... Meliodas." I whispered back. Suddenly, I was thrown back and I looked around. I was in the boar hat. That was all a dream... one I wouldn't want to wake up from.

"It's breakfast Princess." Ban said. Sighing, I nodded and went out of the room. Everyone greeted me downstairs as I sat down in a chair. In front of me was a breakfast.

We defeated Hendrickson just yesterday and are all pretty tired. Everyone just realized that we was actually good and Hendrickson was the evil one.

It was a hard match, I must admit that. Expectly when I don't show that I am a goddess. Thanks to mother giving me eternal life before she passed away, I didn't use up all my magical power and lost my body like every other goddess did, so I'm pretty much the last one.

I tensed as I felt something familiar. Very familiar.

"No, it can't be..." I whispered as a earthquake shook the bar.

"What do you mean Elizabeth? What's happening?" Diane asked. Standing up, I just said "It's them... the seal of the demon race have been broken."

"What?" Everyone asked.

"We need to go to villages and get them to Liones! Now!" I said. They nodded as I ran out to Hawk mama.

"Hawk mama! We need to go to Liones!" I said before walking inside again. Then Hawk spoke "So what will we do now?"

"We are going to Liones and warn Bartra. Then we should split up and take villages here. Merlin, you will look for Escanor instead though."

Everyone nodded as we continued our journey to Liones.

-Zeldoris' POV-

"Brother? What should we do?" I asked, looking at my leader. He slightly turned his face for me to see his cold eyes looking at me.

"We are going to take over Britannia and get revenge on the 4 races who wronged us. Aranak and Zeno was weak and replaced with you Drole and Gloxinia, so don't disappoint me." He started. Then his eyes went to me as he spoke "Zeldoris, you are only here because of Calmadios death, the same goes for you."

I nodded and gulped silently. Then his gaze went to Frowdrin "How long have we been gone for?"

"3-3000 years."

"Why did it take so long?!" Brother asked, finally turning around. I flinched as he yelled. It's now or never, I need to do great if I want him to see me.

"The seal needed goddess blood and it's no goddesses left. I found a druid with the blood that worked." Frowdrin responded.

"Brother, I think we should lay low and get our magical powers back before we attack." I spoke up. He put up his arm, making me close my eyes. He will probably hit me for talking so casually with him.

"You're right. Everyone, try to get back as much magical powers as possible." He said, making me open my eyes again to see him using some of his power.

Black wings formed on his back, making me for my darkness to wings too. Then we all took off.

-Elizabeth's POV-

We have just made all the villages move to the big cities such as Liones or Camelot. Merlin, Diane and Gowther is defending Camelot while me, Ban and Escanor is defending Liones. King have gone to the fairy King's forest to prove the fairies.

I was standing guard at the top of the castle, waiting for  their attack. It could be whenever.

"Princess, ya should take a break. You have been here in days now." Ban said. I turned around to see both Ban and Escanor.

"But-" Escanor cut me off by saying "Ban's right."

"All mighty Escanor can take care of this." Ban said. Smiling, I nodded and said "Thank you guys."

They smiled as I walked away. I could just take a walk somewhere, it would be pretty nice.

Walking enough away from the Kingdom, I let out my wings and flew some kilometres until I was stopped.

"Well, look at what we have here."

Looking at the person, I saw Galand of the 10 commandments.

"Galand." I whispered under my breath. He just laughed as he said "Well, isn't it miss Supreme deity's daughter, Elizabeth? Oh, this death will be fun!"

He lifted his weapon up in the air to slice me when a voice interrupted "Galand, what are you doing?! We are supposed to be resting up and get back our magical powers."

"I'm not like you guys who sits still all day." Galand said to another commandment. Melascula. Maybe he will be here too?

"Was you just going to kill her?" She asked. Galand nodded and asked "What about it?"

"You're stupid Galand. We could use her as hostage." Melascula said. It made me giggle a bit. They both looked at me as Galand asked "What is it goddess?!"

"She's not turning to stone." I answered, giggling even more. Galand then asked "What about it?!"

"It means that it's true you are stupid. If it's a lie, I would turn to stone." Melascula answered, shaking her head in disappointment.

"Ohh, hey!" Galand yelled. Then darkness went around me, trapping me and holding me in place.

"We will take her to the prince. He would probably take this to our favour." Melascula said. Does she mean him?