Fighting festival

-Elizabeth's POV-

It's been three weeks since they finally decided to go to the fighting festival and we are finally here.

By now, I'm 1 and a half month pregnant, so 4 and half months to go. I'm so nervous. My own child will be born in just 4 and a half month. My stomach have grown a bit and I can feel pain some times, but except that, everything is pretty normal.

Well, I do sleep some more too.

As we arrived, I started feeling nervous when I saw the labyrinth. It means I can't sleep and I'm in a really sleepy state.

"Okay! Let's go!" Ban said. Everyone nodded as Hawk said "I'm staying here with mama to save the kingdom if it needs me!"

Ignoring Hawk, we all just went out, saying bye.

"Okay, no way out now." King said as we stepped in the labyrinth and the doorway closed off. We shrugged it off and started walking, talking some.

"So, how come you fell in love with a demon, princess?" Ban asked, sounding a bit disappointed. Trying to stay happy, I just said "All demons isn't the same. They are just like us, everyone having a own personality. I love him for how caring and gentle he can be. He can be so kind and funny when he wants."

"Who is this mysterious man then?" Diane asked, giggling. I just smiled and said "You will know when you meet him."

"Aww, come on, tell us." Diane said. All I did was shake my head.

"I still can't believe you love one of those monsters." King mumbled, making Escanor say "King, everyone isn't like that."

"It was a demon who killed my sister, burned down the fairy King's forest and they started the holy war. They are all evil, monsters!" King said.

It was silent as we walked a bit.

"For a fighting festival, it's not many to fight." Ban stated. We all nodded as Merlin said "It could be a test to how where they eliminate people before the contest."

"Can't you just teleport us?" Diane asked. Merlin shook her head and said "If the commandments would show up, I need to have enough energy to use my magic."

"I think Merlin is right about the test." Gowther spoke, making us all look at him.

"Why is that?" I asked. He then pointed in front of us where a big sand crawler was. Diane put down her hands to the ground as walls formed around the animal, but it just destroyed the wall instead.

King used his Chestifol with the small knives, but every time it hit, they just slipped off it, not even leaving a scratch.

Then it was Ban's turn who used snatch to take the poor sand crawler's heart.

"Well, anyone ready for lunch?" Ban asked as he smashed the heart. Everyone just agreed as I started feeling a bit sleepy.

Once lunch was done, we all started eating. It was delicious! Like usually!

"So, tell us more about that demon." Merlin demanded. Nodding, I replied "Well, he is the worst chief ever. One time, he accidentally poisoned all the commandments when they tried his cooking, is what he told me. He has one brother and one father. No mother that he knows as his father isn't the best father figure there is."

Everyone nodded.

"He is a good fighter, but often tries to avoid it if it's not for fun-." I continued, but King cut me off by saying "Like the holy war."

"No, with friends. Not in a war." I answered. Then I continued telling a bit about him. Like how I can tell him everything and things.

We continued walking through the labyrinth some days. Two and two standing guard every night while the others slept. Ban made food of what we found every meal.

"Hey! Look! We reached the middle!" Diane suddenly said and pointed at a way. We all smiled as we walked through, just to see people in cages. We being in one of them that closed off just as everyone entered.

"Good job Drole. In this speed, we will definitely win the contest." A red haired fairy said. One that once was my friend, Gloxinia.

"Drole?!" Diane asked, making us all look at her. Then Ban asked "You know that four armed beast?

"No, but... he's the first giant King." She answered. Then Drole said "It wasn't just me, you did half of it, Gloxinia."

"Wait, first fairy king Gloxinia?!" King yelled, even taking the two king's attentions. Then Gloxinia flew down to our cage as Drole sat down.

"I haven't heard that name in ages. You are a fairy too?" He asked. King just nodded slightly, making Gloxinia say "That's two fairies, making 20 000 extra points."

"Wait, you have another fairy?! Where?! Let them go!" King said. They both just laughed a bit until they looked at me.

"Oh, even an old friend of ours came. How have it been Elizabeth?" Gloxinia asked, making me say "Let us out of here Gloxinia!"

"How much do you think a goddess is worth?" Gloxinia asked Drole that responded with "I don't know, but if we have her, we will surely win."

"You're a goddess?!" All the sins yelled as they looked at me. I just nodded and said "I'm sorry I didn't tell you, but it felt like you wouldn't believe me."

"Well Elizabeth, how come you haven't changed a bit, I mean except for that?" Drole asked and pointed at my stomach as the end, making me clutch to it so I could protect the child.

"Mother gave me immortality and the ability to hide my wings." I answered as the sins slightly shielded me. Suddenly, an attack was thrown towards the two kings.

Cruel sun.

We all looked at Escanor who just gave us the opportunity to free all the people. The kings just chuckled a bit as I said "Go and free as many people you can!"

"Droplet of life." I heard Gloxinia say while the sins all ran out to the other cages to free the people. I was just about to run out when a big, blue hand smashed the cage I was in to pieces.

"Elizabeth!" I heard the sins yell. To my luck, I was between two fingers while the stone roof landed on the fingers that was just inches away from my body.

The hand was lifted away with the slightest touch to my arm, leaving me open. Before I knew it, small knives surrounded me, but Gloxinia's guardian pushed and opening for Drole to attack.

He was just about to pinch me in the labyrinth wall when he was thrown back. Both Gloxinia and Drole was badly hurt as I saw the one I love most.