The future plan

-Elizabeth's POV-

"I'm sorry." I heard Meliodas mumble, making me look up at him. Then I asked "About what?"

"If I was forceful when I was with you after the seal broke. It's just, I am like that in public. That's my role to play as demon king's son and I just don't have the time to switch to my real self. I still love you just as much."

"It's okay, just be a bit more gentle like you use to be with me, then you can pretend all you want. I won't judge and I know you won't." I said, putting on a smile on his face.

"This is one of the things I love most about you." He whispered, giving me a small kiss on top of my head. I snuggled in more at his neck as the other arm he didn't have around me flew around my waist.

"We should make plenty of small kids running around. Think seeing our kids run around in our castle as we rule both the goddess race and the demon race together." He whispered. I giggled and said "How many does you have in mind actually?"

"10, no, 12. One for every month. We could make a big family where we have a birthday party for our kids every month. The holidays will be so fun." He spoke his mind. I just giggled and asked "You want me to be pregnant 12 times?"

"Well, it's not just pregnancies. We will fu-" I cut him off with a finger on his month before saying "That's enough. I think it will be enough with one child."

"Don't you want a big family?" He asked. Smiling of the thought, I answered "Of course I want to, but it's too much burden. How often do you think we two can be alone like this if we have 12 children? Maybe just some minutes. Besides, it's not just only fun. We need to feed them, give them attention, teach them stuff and things."

"Can't we just have a butler or maid to teach them stuff and things? I had it like that." Meliodas said. I just shook my head and said "I know, how much do you think your father cared about you when he did so to you?"

"Not much, but it's different. It could be years between the times I meet my father and that was only when he scolded me. We will do fun things with our children. Like play with them, take them to places and stuff."

"Just one child Meliodas. We can't just have maids and butlers taking care of OUR children. That's not right."

. . . . .

It was an awkward moment we was in as we went down for breakfast. It was quiet and just two plates was placed in front of us once we sat down.

"Did you have fun last night?" Merlin suddenly spoke, making us look at her in confusion. It just become more awkward.

"Why is it so quiet?" I asked as I looked at everyone. They all just looked at each other as Diane went up to us, pulling Meliodas by the collar.

"If you fucked her while she was pregnant, I will punch you to the moon and back again." She said. We both looked confused until Meliodas caught on.

"Oh, you heard us... What the hell?! We didn't fuck! If we did, I would have taken her to a better place where we was alone!" Meliodas said, demon mark activated as Diane then let him down.

"Oh, sorry, I thought you did with all the noise and-" Diane was cut off when Meliodas said "Gosh, you guys really are stupid."

"What did you just say?!" King stepped in, defending Diane.

"You. Guys. Really. Are. Stupid." Meliodas replied, saying it slowly, then he asked "Do you understand what I say or should I repeat myself again? Maybe I should write it down for you to read, wait, you probably don't know how to."

That made King growl as he went down on knee, Meliodas' commandment making him not be able to stand.

Then Meliodas turned around, picking me up, before he flew out of the boar hat.

"Meliodas? What are you doing?" I asked. He sighed, replying "That fairy isn't a good influencer. I don't want him or the others near you. You're my one and only."

I gave him a kiss on the cheek, whispering "Let me down, I need a rest."

He flew down, landing softly on the ground as he sat me down. Meliodas sat down beside me, his fingers intertwining with my.

"It's four months to go, in that time, the demons will probably already rule over Britannia. Then you can give birth without any worries." He said, making me pull away a bit from him, turning towards him.

"Meliodas, you can't do that. So many people will die." I said. His hands flew to my waist as he said "I don't care about those. The four races will be punished for what they did and then I will be king. I'm going to rule Britannia with you by my side."

"But that isn't right. Do you seriously not think about all the deaths at all?!" I asked, pulling his hands away. He shook his head, asking "Why would I? You're the only one I care about."

He hugged me, his face going in my neck as he snuffed my sent. That made me pull away as I stood up.

"I'm sorry Meliodas, but I can't let you do this." I said and immediately flew off. After flying in some minutes, I thought I had shaken him off.

That was until I was tackled to the ground. Wishing it to not be Meliodas, I slowly opened my eyes to see someone else.

Now I wish it was Meliodas.