3. 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

"Kobe..." I had my head facing the ground. I kicked his foot and he finally moved back.

"DEVON!" Ah fuck, I forgot he was sore.

"I'm so sorry, I'll go get a ice pack."

"I don't want an ice pack, that isn't going to heal me from already being sore."

"Ok, let's go get some epsom salt from the corner store. I'm cool with the owner's wife so we should be ab-" Kobe kissed me mid sentence. I pushed him off. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"I'm sorry Dev."

"Leave. You must be misreading me Kobe. I'm not looking to hook up with you."

"I'm not either."

"So why did you kiss me?"

"You were rambling too much. It's not that big, Imma head out. Lemme know if you need me."

And just like that I was astonished with his words. He walked towards the front door, locked the bottom lock and walked out. Kobe Banks, what do you want from me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a while my mom finally came back and I took a nap and got in my uncle's car to go work. I know his car needed an alignment but he should fix it after church. When I got to work it didn't get busy until around 8. I had to deal with a loud couple and their crying child. Kids are usually quiet and silent here but their child was stressful. They caused me a bit of trouble with my manager but it got sorted out quick. A bunch of guys just walked in laughing and being loud, I don't want another issue with my managers.

"Hey, welcome to Wingstop, you guys doing Carry Out or Dine In?"

"Don't I know you from some where?" One of the guys walked up a bit close to me and examined my face. It was the guy from Foot Locker with his buddies, one of his friends recognized me.

"She was the chick at Tario kick back right?" One of his friends said out loud.

"Yeah, the one downing all the Royale. She took that shit like a champ." Another one of his friends replied with.

"Julian, you ain't gone say nothing?" His first buddy who got up in my face was asking him.

"We're dining in, let them order. Imma order separate."

"Ok, gotcha." I took their orders and one of them kept trying to get at me at the register, I almost let my coworker take over but I didn't feel like walking away from the register to get her. When it finally came to Julian's order, he had a different attitude talking to me.

"Sorry about my bros. They play a lil too much."

"Its fine, what can I get for you?"

"Some lemon pepper wings and maybe a order of you on the side?" I laughed at his joke uncomfortably.

"You're funny, what size do you want?"

"The 10 piece. I'm for real though. I can't get to know you better?"

"I'm working right now. If that's all, it'll be 10.20. Chip only."

"Why you being so serious? I'll pay for the wings, keep the change." He put a 50 bill on the counter and walked to the end of the line towards his friends.

"Yasmin, I'm taking my 15."

"I gotchu."

I walked outside and took a deep breath. The idea of someone still trying to get with me was making me slightly uncomfortable. I know if he won't get off my back, he's just gonna wait for me to get off work. The only thing stopping him at Foot Locker was Kobe. Maybe if I had Kobe here he'd lay off me. I went into my phone to find Kobe's number. This nigga put his name in my phone as KobePoo everyday he's closer to me unfriending him. I called his number to see if he'd pick up.