ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 41

Start from the beginning

"Yeah,sure. My parents aren't home so why not," agreed Hyunjin.

"Okay,set!" I clasped my hands together, excited to eat ice creams later.

After the class,just like we planned ,Hyunjin and I went to the nearest ice cream shop. I bought my favourite chocolate and strawberry ice cream whereas Hyunjin bough mint vanilla ice cream. We are it on our way back home. Hyunjin wanted to send me back cause he doesn't want me to walk home alone.

"Can I try yours some? Seems delicious to me," I asked Hyunjin. He nodded and let me try some. I also did let him tried my ice cream too. We chatted about random stuffs—childhood memories,studies and so on.

While we were talking ,suddenly a black car from nowhere stopped in front of us. Both of us stopped our tracked and I tried to look inside the car but it was too dark. I furrowed my eyebrows with this suspicious car however I instantly felt like something bad was going to happen. I quickly pulled Hyunjin behind,ready to protect him if anything happens.

"Why are they blocking our way?" Hyunjin asked.

"I'm not sure but here's what I'm going to tell you. Whatever happens to me,run away and do not look back. Then go and find my brother. Do you get it?" I told Hyunjin, serious.

"Wait,what? What the hell you're saying?" he asked.

We got distracted when two men ,one dressed in denim jacket and one dressed in a leather jacket came out from the car. Both were wearing masks ,so I couldn't see their faces.

"Sarah Lee,there's nothing you can do right now. You can't fight us alone," said the man in the leather jacket while his friend laughed in evil.

"Sarah,who are they?" Hyunjin asked me in whisper. His voice were trembling in fear.

Hyunjin and I stepped backwards when they took a step forward. "You see, I don't like making things harder so why don't you be a good girl and follow what I said and no one will get hurt too," he smirked. "Especially your precious friend there."

"Don't you dare touch him. Who the hell are you? Who sent you?" I shouted to them furiously, ignored their words.

They laughed again before the man in denim jacket grabbed my hand, "You know what,forget about the offer. You're coming with us!"

"Let me go,asshole!" I yelled ,trying to pull my hand from him but his grasped was too strong.

"Hey,let her go!" Hyunjin interrupted, pushed the man from me.

"You shut up kid!" His friend punched Hyunjin by the face,causing Hyunjin to stumble back then another punched and kicked on his stomach. Hyunjin fell onto the ground, groaning in pain.

"I told you not to touch him!" Rage flowed through me and with all my strength, I kicked him by the balls, immediately he let go of my hand and hissed in pain.

I turned to his friend and kicked him so hard in the face that it seemed like his head was about to fly off. Without giving him a second chance ,I gave another kicked on his stomach,making him to fall.

Then I ran to Hyunjin,helped him to get up. "Are you okay?" I asked in concerned.

"Yeah,don't worry. What's going on actually? Who are these men?" he asked. He groaned in pain due to his lips bleeding.

"I don't know but now I want you to look for my brother and seek for help," told I ,glanced behind when those two started to get up.

"What about you?I can't leave you alone."

"Don't worry about me. Now,go! Run!"

"Shit!" Hyunjin cursed and ran away.

"So you wanna play rough,huh? I'll make sure you'll pay for it!" one of them snarled at me.

I shrugged my shoulders with smirked and brought one foot behind and fist up,in a position ready to fight. Both of them ran to me and flung their punches at me. I quickly dodged their attacks. They kept on swayed their punches to me but I dodged all their attacks.

"Hey! What are you doing there ?!" An old man interrupted, causing us to stop fighting and turned to him. I took this chance to attack them. I hit one of them under his jaw and threw my fist right on his friend's temple. I wanted to kicked him again but he caught my leg fast then pushed me to the side. I got up and wanted to attack him but a pair of arms wrapped around me. I elbowed him by the stomach and stepped on his foot real hard. He immediately released me and without hesitation I turned around and elbowed him right on the face,causing him to fell on his knees.

"Who are you?! What do you want from me?" I scowled, pulling his mask off. My eyes widen in shocked to see a very familiar face.

"You...you're one of Key's man!" I exclaimed,my voice was trembling in fear. I just got myself into a big trouble.

"Surprise ," he smirked, raising his hands in a surprise gesture.

"You bastards!" I was about to give him another hit but then I felt something hard hit the back of my head. I started to stumbled back—my head was throbbing really bad. I touched my head,there was blood. My vision started to get blur and the last thing I saw was they shoot the old man. Then everything went black.