"Look," Dream started, only to be cut off by Tommy.

"Dream, no no, I'm so so sorry." Tommy whined.

"Come back to the tent." Dream said, leaving Logstechire. Tommy followed Dream to the white tent that stood alone in the middle of, what really was, no where. The place was irrelevant to everyone else in the world. It's only resident being Tommy. The two walked to the tent, the only conversation being made was Tommy pleading for forgiveness to no avail. They soon reached the tent, where Tommy could only watch as Dream blew that up too.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Tommy cried, looking over at Dream who stood anonymously under his mask. He quickly rushed into the crater, collecting the remains.

"Tommy, it's time for you to start over." Dream said, walking off.

"Why are y-.... But Dream-..." Tommy sputtered. He couldn't find the correct words to convey his emotions, or what he wanted to say in the first place.

"Tommy I thought that we were friends." Dream said, breaking the Nether portal. The one think that connected Tommy to his friends.

"We are! No, you are my best friend!" Tommy whined.

"Tommy, you were lying to me." Dream spoke. His voice sounded hurt. "You were lying to me. You were hiding things from me."

"No I wasn't- no I wasn't-" The boy spoke, running back to the ruins of Logstechester to pick up remains.

"You HID things in the chests, knowing there were things I wouldn't want you to have. And you hid it in a way so I would never find it. The only reason I would've found it, is because you walked in here and I was mining down to tell you to drop your stuff in a hole and I saw the chests!" Dream explained.

"I was gonna just drop my stuff! I did!" Tommy said, climbing out of the crater.

"Listen Tommy, look," Dream started, only to get cut off by Tommy.

"Wilbur built the Prime Log!" Tommy said, recalling his brother. He missed him. So much. (To soon? /j). Dream was angry. When Tommy was looking away, he plunged his pickaxe into the nearby mooshroom. The one Tommy had grown attached to. When Tommy turned around, he saw the remains. "You just killed mooshroom Henry!" Tommy cried, kneeling down to the corpse. Dream ignored Tommy, walking inside the house above the crater. He placed down more TNT, aiming his bow at it. "No! Stop it stop it!" Tommy pleaded, but Dream only continued to ignore him. Releasing the arrow, Tommy quickly rushed out of the house so he didn't get any damage from the explosion.

"Tommy, you can't go to the Nether. No one can come and visit you. Until you learn to listen." Dream spoke. His voice was calm, which only intimidated Tommy more.

"I- I-" Tommy stuttered.

"You have to start over." Dream said.

"I have listened! I have- Stop! Stop it!" Tommy cried as he watched Dream place more TNT, firing it with an arrow. Tommy only watched as another crater was formed. "Okay, if that's what you think is right," Tommy said, walking away. When he turned around to faced Dream, he was only met with varieties of red TNT placed around. He looked over a little, and saw Dream ready to fire another arrow. As soon as Dream did, he heard the hissing of TNT. The threat that it was about it explode. "LOGSTECHIRE, NO!" Tommy cried out. With that, it was gone. The crater was large. Logstechire was gone. Tommy stood, looking into the crater. It was that moment he given up all hope. None of this mattered. His friends didn't care, Dream didn't care, no one cared. Why should he?

"I'll give you one thing, Tommy. This is the only thing that I will give you." Dream said. Tommy quickly opened his mouth to protest the explosion, but Dream quickly opened his mouth, talking over him. "Drop all your items."