16: Aphrodisiac (R)

Start from the beginning

Time seemed to have frozen as I pressed my lips to his.

His lips were lascivious, soft as feathers.

I didn't dare move my lips, a fear bubbling within me. Fear that this piece of moment would wither away. He was rigid, probably shocked. A flutter of tingles ran down me as I hooked my arms around his neck, silently urging him to kiss me back, praying that he wouldn't shove me away.

His warm breaths were heavy as it mingled along with mine, the skin of his neck was damp, warm- from the beads of perspiration that was beginning to form. His lips tasted sweet, tangy- probably from the apple juice he had earlier in the morning.

Kiss me back.

Silent pleas resonated within me as I felt a whisper of a breeze floating through, my heart palpitating abnormally fast. The throbbing between my legs got more prominent as I clenched my thighs together, hoping to relive the ache between them.

His breathing was labored, I could feel the singular vein in his neck throbbing under my skin. His smell was overwhelming, overpowering and nurturing my senses, adding fuel to the fire that had been burning for a long time.

A shaky breath escaped me as I pressed my body to his, deepening the kiss, a strangled moan escaping me as I relished his taste. My toes curled from the pleasurable sensation.

A shiver ran down me as I felt his fingers press on my spine, feathering over the sensitive area.

I pulled back slightly, to gaze up in his emotionless eyes. The shock from earlier still lingered on his features, along with pleasure. Tint of pink dusted his ears as his red lips were parted.

"Adrianna," He, rasped, his voice seemed like as if he wasn't affected at all, yet, there was a rough edge to it. He clenched his jaw as if he was in a battle with himself, "Would you regret it?"

"No ," I licked my lips as I slowly trailed my fingers on his neck, enjoying the goosebumps they left on their trail.

"You don't have any control do you, Anna?"

"That's not something you should worry about," I whispered, my knees buckling.

He let out a strangled moan as I reached out and began to kiss along his jawline, "Reason with me. Tell me something rational."

"Why does it feel so right? I don't want to be rational, not now, at least," I sighed as I began to trail my lips over his scars. His imperfectly perfect scars.

He grabbed me by the shoulder and distanced himself from me. I missed the warmth of his body already.

"Anna..."

"I want you," I sighed, enjoying the way his hand tightened around me, "Please."

He let out a grunt, running his hand over his face, "Will you regret it?"

"Never."

His lips parted as he clenched his eyebrows together, "What if they find out?"

"Oh please," I whispered, "I have done it right under their noses and they didn't have a sniff."

He put a small distance between us.