Chapter 7(fix grammar)

Start from the beginning

Y/n, now seeing that he had done his job, looked back at Patriot and his army and smiled.

Y/n: Done~

Yelena: (From inside the mines) Help!

"Me and Patriot both hear Yelena's cry for help. Patriot looked at me and nodded. I took his hint and nodded back at him. I'm then teleported back inside the mine. As I'm teleported back in, I saw some frostnova ice bag to crystalize on the walls, the ground and the ceiling of the mine. I was wondering where all of the infected were and I soon got my answer. What I saw was bodies of Infected, bleeding and were slowly beginning to freeze to death. As I walked deeper into the mine, I stumbled upon a few of the enemy Ursus that were lucky to survive here and proceeded to kill them without remorse. I also noticed one more thing, as I walked deeper into this mine, my body felt colder and my skin started to felt numb"

{Damage: Host 68%.}
{Body tempera ture: -28°C}
{Oripathy: 43%}

"I used my common sense and began to use my fire element to heat my body up from this hellish cold. A few more steps forward and I was in front of Yelena. From her facial expression she seemed to be scared. Poor cautus, her kind doesn't deserve to get this kind of treatment"

[Alert! ⚠️ Alert! ⚠️ Alert! ⚠️ ]

[The host will be entering a state of unconsciousness. ]

[Type of attack: The cold ❄️ ]

[Generating resistance. . .]

[Successful!]

[Passive skill: Elemental resistance]

{Whatever elements will not affect the host. It will absorb it automatically.}

"Nice skill but that doesn't matter right now. I'll just use one of my skills that I always use when someone's sad. (Peace hug). (Ah yes I'm bad at naming skill)"

(ExperimentalPlays: That sucks, huh?)

(MCijam: Yeah, when you're bad at naming things, you know you're bad at names. I can feel he will name someone with a random name that appears in his mind.)

(ExperimentalPlays: Well, I wish those who gets nicknamed by hime don't get mad, cuz (Phew) That will the day he'll get a massive lecture)

(MCijam: Yeah, imagine him naming a kid as 'Masaku', or 'Kurisku' and many more weird names that he has in his mind.)

(ExperimentalPlays: When that day comes, his wife will divorce him that day)

(MCijam: Depends on what kind of girl he marries. If he married a girl that has high pride, he will get divorced so easily.)

(ExperimentalPlays: True, so true. Well, good thing we have our Waifu's...right?

(Kami-sama: (Goes out of the room))

(ExperimetalPlays: Wait! I didn't mean it like that! (Chases after her))

(MCijam:. . . Well l-let's continue shall we?)

(ExperimentalPlays: (Discord ensues in the background))

(MCijam: Hehe)

Y/n walks towards Yelena and starts to slowly wrap his arms around Yelena. After that, Y/n started to softly hug her into his chest. Yelena was caught by surprise when he hugged her. The hug felt like the ones her late family used to give her when they were still alive. Yelena, now with widened eyes, began to cry softly and she buried her face into his chest and felt herself getting more calm and less scared. Soon, her use of art ceased and the FrostNova she let out disappeared.