" Siblings? " CH. 4

Thoughts are like this

Characters speaking are like this

Author A.K.A Me speaking are like this

I don't know what's it called but "Doors opening" " keyboard clicking" etc. is like this

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously....

" Louder, Crazier, Come on, come on, YOU'RE ABOUT TO BE A MOM! " SeoJoon says while driving " YEE-HAWWW! " Minyoung shouts as she gets all excited

Present....

" Add a balloon, Minyoung " SeoJoon says as he sits on a chair across the whiteboard all the soon to be mom's are drawing in, Minyoung then adds a balloon, " Okay have a seat, times up " Hwasa says heading towards the whiteboard , Hwasa then grabs the whiteboard eraser " These are your fantasy kids " Hwasa says as she starts erasing the drawings the girls did " They are not your real children " Rosé faces towards the audience in the mid of saying that, " Your real kids  will be very different " Hwasa says as she erases the board, after that they learned how to do CPR " Come on, Taeyeon, your loosing her "  Hwasa says as Taeyeon does Chest Compressions.

" SeoJoon, SeoJoon, SeoJoon! Ticktock, muscle man, that's not gonna bring him back, from that peanut butter sandwich you fed him " Hwasa says, " Good Job Moonbin " Hwasa says as she is pleased at Moonbin doing the right thing " Alright, IU, I'm calling it, yours is dead " Hwasa says to IU as Hwasa picks up the fake doll, IU sighed dissapointed, after that they all went home meanwhile SeoJoon and Minyoung is at home fixing their home, Minyoung placed table side protectors on each and every table, while SeoJoon puts outlet protectors on every outlet, both Minyoung and SeoJoon goes to the kitchen while Minyoung grabs all the Beer an Wine they have in the small drawer they have at the bottom of the counter and places it at a high drawer with a lock, after Minyoung putting all the Wine and Beers in the high locked drawer, SeoJoon lockes it and gives the keys to Minyoung. 

Fast Forward to the last activity, " Alright, everybody, I want you all to imagine, you got this plush new job, they give you a nice big office, there's a GYM, and a frozen yogurt machine right there in the break room " Hwasa says as Hyuna whispers " I love frozen yogurt hehe " after Hyuna said that Hwasa continues " But deep down, you know you're not qualified. In your heart of hearts, you know you're not good enough, and you are going to get fired, Hmm? The same way you got fired from your last three jobs, and you might quit just to get some control back, hell you might even tip over that damn yogurt machine and walk your ass right on out there "

Hwasa says as she hands over strings to all the people  " Just to clarify, Hwasa is not advocating vandalism in the workplace, the point is, that it's the same, for displaced child, who knows, that you don't want her, except instead of grieving, the loss of a job, she's losing her connection, with everything and everyone" Rosé says as she cuts the strings Hwasa handed but stopped at the word ' Brother and Sister ' " but the one connection, that can remain, is between siblings, sometimes it's easier for sibs to adjust, because they're not going through it all alone "

Hwasa says " You might want to consider upgrading to a sibling set, E-dawn? would you like to consider siblings? the big guy might smile on that " Hwasa says while smiling " We'd have to.... We'd pray on that, right, honey? " E-dawn says as he looks back at Hyuna " Yeah, we'd pray on it " Hyuna says smiling " The big guy wouldn't give you anymore than you handle " Hwasa says " Eh I beg to differ. " Rosé says. Fast Forward to the day they set up the ' Adoption Fare ' ready to adopt some kids and build their own family..

To be Continued...

ARE Y'ALL READY FOR THE ADOPTION FAIR? CAUSE HELL YEAH I AM, ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND STAY SAFE!!