" Special Guest " CH. 3

Thoughts are like this

Characters speaking are like this

Author A.K.A Me speaking are like this

I don't know what's it called but "Doors opening" " keyboard clicking" etc. is like this

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously....

SeoJoon got cut off by a kiss and a hug from his Wife. After that SeoJoon finally agreed and they went to bed waiting for next week to come...

Present....

Fast Forward next week, " Hello there I am Rosé and she is Hwasa " Says Rosé " Over a half million children are currently in foster care. The system is overloaded, okay? It doesn't need any more kids, so for a child to be removed, conditions have to be pretty bleak, usually involving abuse or extreme neglect. " Says Hwasa " And some of these kids can often languish in the system, unless a wonderful family like yours steps up for them "  Says Rosé " We'll step up, We'll take one right away. "

A woman in the audience speaks up " Oh perfect, let me check in the back to see what we have in stock " Says Hwasa, Laughter fills in the room, " She is kidding, of course, we do not ' stock' and you know that. um.. but we can take you through the eight-week foster parenting course , and you can get you certification, and then we can pair you with some kids that you can foster until they become adoptable " Says Rosé

" But it's not gonna be easy, folks, These kids will test your will, put a strain on your relationship, and push buttons you didn't even know you had. I can tell by looking at you that not at all y'all are gonna make it. " Hwasa says, Rosé chuckles " I actually think this group has got the grit to face some unpleasant-" Rosé cut herself off noticing a couple heading towards the exit, " Uh you guys heading out? " Says Rosé feeling a little bit sad " Yeah " The man said about to step outside, " Well uh, Okay, Thank you, Bye-Bye "

Says Rosé, Rosé then turns to look beside her " Alright, that one's on me. " Hwasa says about to laugh " It absolutely is and you know we've gone over this before " Says Rosé with an Unamused Face " We have, We have " Hwasa says agreeing while giggling " This is a problem " Rosé says while giving Hwasa a ' Are you seriously laughing at a moment like this? ' Look " It's a problem alright " Hwasa finally let's out a big laugh earning a slap at the back of the head from Rosé " OW WHAT WAS THAT FOR " The audience then laughs at how the two interacts,

" Anyways, Okay everybody, why don't we learn your names, and what type of children you're looking for " Says Hwasa " A girl speaks up from the audience " Oh, hi, um, we're Hyuna and E-dawn Kim, and the lord has guided us here to adopt a baby boy... or a girl. " Says Hyuna " Yeah the big guy, he's, blessed us with so much " E-dawn says " Mm-hmm " Hyuna says agreeing " We'd just like to share it with a child that needs a home. " E-dawn says while looking at Hyuna " Yeah " Hyuna says while smiling.

" Oh, what about over here? " Hwasa says looking at the other couple beside Hyuna and E-dawn " I'm Baekhyun Byun and this is my girlfriend Taeyeon Kim, and we've been trying to have a baby for three years now. " Taeyeon cuts him off " But no matter what we do , I can't.. I'm sorry can someone else go...? " Taeyeon says about to cry " It's okay " Says Rosé, Another couple from the crowd speaks up " Well I'm Cha Eunwoo and this is Moonbin, We've also been trying to conceive now, Pretty much since the first time we met, right? "