"What? And good morning baby," I say down to Mia as our lips meet briefly.

"Alpha Kevin is on the phone," Alec speaks before walking away, Mia and I hug tightly but we both have the same glassy look.

We get up and Mia dresses in sweatpants and a half shirt, her hair falling in waves and her face free of make up. Just the way I like her, natural and beautiful.

In my office Mia sits on my lap comfortably as I answer the phone placing him on speaker.

"Hello," I say as my arms wrap around Mia, I still can't believe I almost left her, and our pup. I don't know what would've happened, she wouldn't be able to live. The thought of her dying because of me breaks my heart, pain and fear coursing through my veins .

In seconds Miss straddling me her arms around my neck holding me close to her as she feels my pain.

"Jason, Mia, how are you?" Kevin wonders, I kiss Mia's forehead.

"Good, healing actually. And you?" I ask as Mia and I just cuddle together.

"Not much different, not hurt badly but still sore. How is everything coming along, you alright Mia?" He wonders, my body tenses from his concern for my mate, but yet who isn't?
"I'm okay, a little banged up but nothing unbearable. All the chaos is dying down-," Mia stops talking cutting herself off as in seconds she's running out of the room her speed to fast for my eyes actually.

I leave Kevin on the phone as I see Alec, Max, and my brothers all staring at me in concern. I shake my head listening to find her through out the house, in seconds I know her location. I race up the stairs and to our room with everyone in tow, I see Leo staring at Mia who is leaning over the toilet as her stomach recoils over and over again.
I go over rubbing her back holding her hair out of her way, Leo stands next to me but holds Mia's hand.

"Here Mia," Max says as he hands her a glass of water, after her stomach stops churning and she's no longer throwing up she takes the glass. She drinks the glass quickly before she gets up brushing her teeth and using mouth wash before she exits the room without a word.

"I don't think she likes being pregnant." Kane speaks ad we all glare at him, he puts his hands up in defense as we follow Mia.
We find her sitting in my office dialing a number before putting the phone to her ear.

"Hey Dad, is Mom there?" She wonders as she sits criss cross on my leather seat, we all stare at her confused.
After the rogues we're destroyed, all the prisoners ran out including Mia's Mother. She wandered into Kevin's pack trying to get home, now her parents are safely in Kevin's pack as her Mother recovers just as Mia had done before when she was captured.

"Hey Mom," She whispers as tears brim her beautiful eyes, I go over to her and sit her on my lap holding her in my arms as she speaks to her Mother for the first time since she's been taken.
"I miss you too, soon we'll visit I promise. But Mom, I'm pregnant." She says, there's a pause on the other line before a scream as her Mother rings with joy, she screams very loud.
"One other question, how the hell did you deal with this? Sickness sucks!" She groans as she falls back into my chest whimpering slightly. I kiss her temple and run my hands across her little bump, her hands interlace with mine as we hold are unborn pup.

My men sit around my desk in the chairs as they watch their Alpha and Luna. Happy, safe, and loved like a pack should be. Like an Alpha and Luna are, this women holds my everything. She's my weakness and my strength.
I don't know where I would be without her.

"Yeah, yeah, I know." She chuckles as she sighs slightly, I see Alec make a kissy face at me, Max hold his hand to his heart in a dramatic romantic way, and Nick mouth, 'Whipped.'

I laugh, it's sad to say that I am whipped for Mia. I don't care, I'll take her in my life any day.

After a few minutes Mia hangs up, we all sit in silence for a minute before she speaks.

"Who wants to take a road trip?" She smile out staring at me before my men, they all smirk before nodding as I do the same.

I guess we're going on a road trip.

Vote.. It's one click.. It's free.. Just vote.

OMG I'M SO SORRY MY LOVES! D:

I've been very busy lately, and sick.. I blame my boyfriend.
And work has me killed, and then my classes have been brutal lately.

And it's been a rough week and a half, I've been upset about my Mum and miss her a lot. It's been just one of those two weeks we're it's just hard to realize and think about.. :(
I've been depressed and heartbroken I guess.. It's hard losing your parents guys, even HARDER when you lose them still young as a teenager.
When I tell you it's the worst pain I've ever felt it truly is, the feeling of loss sucks, I would never wish this on anyone, even the people I hate. It's horrible, honestly.

Really guys, listen when I say having a parent or parents is such a Privilege. We all treat our parents like advantages, for food, money, etc. But the thing is, they don't stay forever, whether its sooner rather then later.
Don't take advantage of parents, they are a privilege because not everyone has what you have.

It's even harder because my parents we're the 'cool parents' and the ones who truly loved each other.
BOTH my Mother and Father we're alcoholics, they got clean and met at the AA meetings and fell in love.
They conquered everything, and because of that I'm here today and had the best Mother I ever could have had.

And I'm very proud to say my Father now as been clean from Drinking, drugs, smoking and what not for twenty-seven YEARS.
I'm also proud to say even though my Mothers gone my parents have been married twenty-two years and still going strong.
Now sad and proud moment over :) Thank you for listening, and truly take my words into action.
I'll be twenty in the summer, and lost my Mother at eighteen. I know how it feels.

And really if any of you's feel like you need someone to talk to, or feel like you're giving up or need advice just PM in I'm always here.

Dedication to Jules_Sky01 thank you for the comments and concern love! It helped make my week! xx

AND QOTW:

"You don't know about real loss 'cause it only occurs when you've loved something more than you love yourself." - Robin Williams :)

- Avery xx