Part 7

-Alina's POV-

"Are you serious?!"

"I'm sorry Alina, I really am but Pan..."

"You! You met with Pan and now I have till tomorrow at sunset to reveal myself?!" My voice echoed through the cave.

The shadow has brought me to Skull Rock so I could scream as much as I could before calming down and returning to the island.

The shadow slumped back. "I didn't have a choice Alina. Pan... he threatened to hunt you down and kill you. I didn't... I couldn't have you die. Not yet."

I sighed and rubbed my temple. I took deep breaths before answering him.

"I know. Believe me, I know. It's just... I like being in the tree, you know? I like the freedom and the view and just... I like pretending that I was free. And now... it feels like I'm putting back on my chains."
With warning, the shadow ran forward and hugged me. His icy body was freezing against my bare skin as I hugged him back.

We didn't say any words until the shadow whispered, "I know what that's like. I won't let them hurt you, I promise Alina. Have I ever broken a promise?"

I gave a weak chuckle as I replied, "In the three days I have known you, you have never." I let go of him and took a step back. He was grinning like a child getting a new toy.

"Then you'll be okay!" He was way to excited.

I sweetly smiled before returning my gaze from the ground to his glowing green eyes.

I took a deep breath. "If I am suppose to reveal myself, then I need your help." The shadow tilted his head.

-Shadow's POV-

"Absolutely not."

Alina was a brilliant girl but her plan was completely insane. Her plan, if you can even call it that, was to reveal herself by sunset tonight. She wanted me to go tell Pan that somebody was going to attack Neverland tonight. This apparently was going to give her the chance to meet everyone and find their weaknesses and strengths.

When everyone was there, she was going to throw gas bombs, out of Dreamshade. That was when I said no.

"Why," she cried. She was acting like a child losing their pacifier.

"Because you are going to kill everyone, except for maybe yourself," I stated. She was going to kill everyone and possibly herself in the process. If she wasn't the definition of insane, I don't know what is.

"I CAN save them but I need to win this battle." She looked determined to do this and I doubt that she was going to back down even if I didn't help her.

I thought about this for a minute. "Fine." She began to jump up and down. "But are you sure you can and you WILL save them?"

Alina nodded vigorously. She was way too excited for a battle, not even the lost boys were like this.

I sighed. "Okay then. Let's go find you some Dreamshade."

-Peter's POV-

That shadow! He was definitely up to something, but what? Ughh! It doesn't matter Peter. You will find out sooner or later. As you have been saying for years...

Peter Pan never fails.