Chapter 2 - Tattle

- TW: STRONG LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE -

I woke up the next morning snuggled up to a pillow. There was a small puddle of drool on it. I looked over to my left to where Todoroki had been laying. There was a Shoto-sized cocoon of blankets and pillows where he was. I turned over so I could look to the right. The door to his room was open, and I could see out to the kitchen from my angle. There he was, scarfing down the food that Fuyumi made him.

I rubbed my eyes and hobbled over to the kitchen.

"Eating without me, dickhead?" I asked jokingly. He rolled his eyes.

"Yep. What're you gonna do about it?" He snapped back.

I snatched the piece of bacon from his hand, which he was about to bite down on. "This," I said before shoving it in my mouth.

"Rude."

"It was rude of you to think you could eat without me. I LIVE FOR FOOD HOW COULD YOU NOT WAKE ME UP FOR IT?!" I yell in his face.

"WELL IF I DID YOU'D PUNCH ME IN THE FACE! NO ONE IN THE HISTORY OF TIME HAS NOT BEEN PUNCHED WHILE ATTEMPTING TO GET YOU OUT OF BED!"

"IF YOU TELL ME IT'S FOR FOOD, I WON'T PUNCH YOU, ASSHOLE!"

"YOU'D PUNCH ME BEFORE I COULD GET THE CHANCE, BITCH!"

"WHATEVER! IF YOU WANNA BE A HERO, YOU'VE GOTTA BE ABLE TO STOP A TIRED PERSON FROM HITTING YOU, DUMBASS!"

"NOT EVEN ALL MIGHT COULD STOP YOU! YOU'RE LIKE GODZILLA WHEN YOU WAKE UP, DIP SHIT!"

"NOT TRUE! I'M LIKE A FAIRY!"

"YOU CALL THIS 'FAIRY'?" He sticks his hand out as if he were presenting me.

"YES! THIS IS WHAT A FAIRY LOOKS LIKE! BEAUTIFUL, TWINKLY, AND VERY NICE!" I shove my arms out aggressively.

"YOU ARE NOT NICE, BITCH!"

"AM TOO!" I hiss.

"Guys, calm down," Fuyumi says from the stove. She's cooking us pancakes.

"I AM CALM!!!" I scream. I cross my arms and slump into the nearest chair. I place a few pieces of bacon on my plate and angrily chomp on them. I hunkered down with my head above my plate, continuously shoving bacon into my mouth. Fuyumi waved my face away from my plate and plopped a pancake down on it.

"It's chocolate chip, just how you like it!" Fuyumi says with a wink. I grin at her and begin stuffing my mouth with the pancake instead of the bacon.

"MMMMM!!! IT'S SO GOOOOOD!" I exclaim. I haven't finished my first bite when I suddenly freeze. I look up from my food to see Endeavor standing in the kitchen doorway.

He narrowed his eyes at me.

"Got a bone to pick with me, old geezer?" I shoot him a skeptical look.

"Tch." He rolled his eyes and took a piece of bacon from the pile before walking away with it to the living room.

"Bruh. What's his problem? I practically live here and he still has an issue with me? Lame." I roll my eyes and take another bite of my bacon.

"He's just jealous that his son likes you more than him. Plus, he knows you're powerful and he doesn't want his perfect son's fate to be the No. 1 hero screwed up. He's intimidated. You also insult him all the time, so that could contribute to it, I guess," Todoroki says, it's obvious he doesn't give a flying fuck about it.

"Fair. He deserves it, though. It's not like I'm about to let him be a shit father and get off the hook."

"Understandable. I mean, we act the same way to him," Fuyumi chimes in.