„He was pretty worried but he is doing okay. He will be happy when he sees that you're fine."

„I'll leave you alone to catch up with your family, just take it easy." The doctor said.

„Thank you." I said at the same time the others in the room did.
I took a look down at my body. My left ankle was in a boot, like Harry once had, my right leg and knee were in a cast and my right arm was in some sort of splint. My dislocated shoulder was wrapped in a bandage. I lifted my right arm to touch my neck and my face. There was a bandage across my neck and my face just felt bruised.

Louis was trying to get a hold of Harry. My heart sank as he didn't answer his phone. I was glad he was getting some sleep but on the other side, I just wanted him to be here with me. He is the person I needed right now. I missed him so much, he was the one that made everything better, everything was less scary when he was at my side.
Now that I knew Emma was okay, all I wanted was him to be here next to me.

Suddenly I heard the door crashing open and finally, the love of my life entered.

„Oh thank god." He breathed of relief and everyone made space for him to let him to me.

All I could see was his glassy, sparkly green eyes and his messy brown curls. I could tell he was running, seeing him clearly out of breath.
Tears fell down my face when he finally reached my bed and smiled at me again. That smile I missed so much and desperately wanted to see again.
Hee wiped my tear away from my cheek with his thumb as I saw his own tears falling on his cheeks.

„Thank god." He whispered again as he gently kissed me all over my face.

„I'm okay Harry, I'm fine." I whispered back, crying even more.

„I was so scared, I thought I lost you."  His voice cracked as he tucked my hair behind my ear.

„I'm just glad you are here now. Please never leave me again." I told him and reached out for his face with my arm that was in a splint. I wiped away his tears that didn't stop from falling.

„I'm not going anywhere now, I promise. I'll never leave your side ever again in my life." I smiled at his words.
„You two are never leaving my sight ever again." He smiled and placed a gentle kiss on my lips.

„Okay everyone out please." I heard a nurse say that just entered the room, which I didn't even realize until I heard her. She was smiling but her voice was stern and strong. „Y/n needs to rest. You can come back later once she got some sleep."
They immediately got up and said goodbye to me. I spent an extra amount of time to say goodbye to Emma and gave her lots of kisses before my mum took her to Harry's and my house with Gemma, Louis and Anne.
The nurse looked at Harry as he stood beside my bed, waiting for him to leave too.

„Forget it, I'm not going anywhere. I don't leave her alone again." he huffed out a laugh.

„Alright, you can stay but you need to let her get some sleep." She said while she checked my blood pressure.
„I promise." Harry told her.
She smiled and left the room.

„I missed you so much." I whispered. He was sitting as close as he could to me, holding my hand.
„Fuck, Y/n you have no idea." he choked. „I saw the pictures of the accident. God, I can't imagine how much pain you must have felt and in how much pain you are now." He said looking at me and how bad my injuries were.

„You know what the first thing was that I was thinking about when the accident happened?" I asked quietly.
He shook his head.

„You...I was scared you would lose me or even Emma. I was scared because I knew you would have to live your life alone and I knew it would destroy and break you. I jumped over Emma to safe her, so she could live her life. I didn't care about myself I just wanted her to survive this. I knew she would have you in case something happened to me." His eyes got glassy again and a few tears fell down his cheeks again.

„I thought I lost you and it was the scariest thought I ever had to think of. I love you Y/n, so so much." he whispered, seeing how my eyes got more tired any minute that passed.

„I love you too, please don't go away ever again."

„I won't, not without you." he kissed my forehead.

„Get some sleep now, you are tired and want to sleep, I can see it." he told me.
„But I want to see your beautiful face." I smiled, what made him smile too.
„That smile...Oh how I missed that smile of yours." I whispered.

„Get some sleep, you'll see my smile later again." he laughed.
„Okay but first, could you please put a pillow under my leg and knee? It really hurts in this position."
„Of course sweetie. Just tell me if it hurts." He got up to take an extra pillow out of the cupboard and started gently and slowly lifting up my shattered leg.

„Ooww." I winced in pain.
„I'm so sorry love, I tried to be as gentle as I could."

„It's okay, thank you." I smiled as he came back to sit next to me.

„Now close your eyes and sleep." He said.
„Yes, sir." I said with a smile what made him laugh a bit. That's what I wanted to see. He was finally laughing.
He slipped his hand in mine and I fell asleep, holding tight onto his warm and soft hand.