Chapter 1: A Whole New world

Start from the beginning

"Aquasma Bonds!" A blast of multi colored aura warp started to surround the titan's throat and then rapped it around it's body, restraining it.

'Gotcha!'

"S-sugoi! Her attacks affecting the monster!" One of the headband people said.

"What are those attacks i don't sense any chakra in them?!"

"Who ever she is that girl is weaking that thing!"

Unfortunately the titan broke free, Nerida frowned but she got ready and charged at the titan. They started attacking each other. Blasts of spells from the titan covered the entire entrance of Konoha. While Nerida did her best and avoid the attacks that were coming her way, while trying other methods to activate other spells she can use without her fairy forms.

Unbeknownst to her, an old man was watching the young warrior princess fight the creature in awe then one of the the shinobis spoke to them.

"Lord hokage!" The old man turned to see a shinobi bowed in respect.

"Who is that young lady Iruka?" The hokage asked while watching the scene in front of him.

"We don't know, the beast suddenly attacked to the other direction then she came out and started to fight the beast one on one, it also seems that she knows a lot about the creature, and it just seems that she is very skilled she used some jutsus without handsigns." Iruka explained, then he turned his head and looked at her in awe, he could feel a powerful energy seeping through her.

"Doing jutsus without handsigns at that young of an age? Just who is this girl?" The old man thought.

They watched in awe as the nymph gracefully dodges the incoming attacks. And each time she dogged the titan got more angry. The titan sent a punch above and Nerdia avoided the attack panting.

'I forgot how small I was when I was fourteen." Nerida thought, she felt a harsh kick from the titan on her stomach, crushing a rib or two, and blood started come out of her mouth.

Nerida was sent flying back and landed on the ground rolling until she got up back on her feet and wipped the blood off of her mouth and chin.

'Shit, how can I defeat this bitch... if I was in my 19-year old body I would've killed him in less than a minute.' Nerida looked at the titan and studited his movements, the titan accidentally stepped on a small flame that one of the shinobi's blasted at him. He roared in pain and stepped back in pain.

'That's It, lord give me the strength.' Nerida concentrated as hard as she could to activate her magic then....

"I call upon then element of fire: Scaleing metor shower!" Nerida yelled then extened her hands above her head, a large blast of metor stones, covered in colorful flames came out of her hands and made a direct hit on the titan, it also created a large explosion, thankfully she created a barrier with the magic she has left for the humans so they won't get injured.

After the smoke died down The earth titan was laying on the ground unconscious.

Then she summoned a gold rope ans tied the titan, the rope is actually stronger than steel so the creature will not have and easy time to escape. Flora once made the ropes out of her magic with vines.

'I should treat Flora something nice.' Nerida thought mentally thanking Flora.

Nerida turned around and saw many people with their mouths hanging open with shocked eyes. The barrier started to crack and then it shattered, the pieces of the barrier fadded into fairy dust that healed the wounds of the injured. The people were amazed and they had smiles forming on their faces.