Six

Chan is next to notice Felix.

He is wearing a short-sleeved, black T-shirt with a bag slung over his shoulder. His messy white-blonde hair covers his forehead and his muscles are slightly visible, but his whole image screams soft boy.

He walks – almost waddles– towards the bench Hyunjin and Jeongin had their bags set. They widen their eyes upon seeing Felix, and when Felix turns the other way, they whip their heads to look at Chan. He looks back with an expression that says Keep it cool. It was either that or If you screw up you won't live to see the next day. They can't tell.

"Minho hyung!" Felix shouts, running over to him and Seungmin.

"Hey."

"Hi."

Felix notes their lack of energy. "Thanks for the hearty welcome, really appreciate it."

"Sorry, it's just that it's a Monday, you know?" Seungmin says.

Minho nods. "Yeah. You're like the only person with this much energy."

"Literally everyone should have this much energy. It's so pretty outside!" 

Minho and Seungmin look at the window on the other side of the room, then back at Felix. They blink as Felix looks out the window as well, only to see wind sending branches thudding against it.

"I could've sworn it was sunny a minute ago," he mumbles, scratching the back of his neck.

His friends chuckle and finish up their stretches, Felix joining in until he hears a ding. As he fishes out his phone from his bag, he doesn't notice the look Seungmin gives Minho. 

Chan

Hi

Whipped Boi

HEEEELLLOOO~~

Chan

Where are you

Whipped Boi

Ah ah ah 

Where are you?

Chan

On earth

Whipped Boi

That wasn't funny

Chan

Really? Cause you smiled

Whipped Boi

SIR

HOW DID YOU KNOW

Chan