I look down at Rori, who looks up at me with wide eyes, a sympathetic smile on my face.

Her hair is roughed up, the make up on her face smeared.

For once, i may not be disappointed if my brother does actually murder Dylan Sanders.

"Yes," Seamus replies, at the same time as i mutter "No."

I shoot him a pointed look.

"No, Ria. We're not mad at you," i reassure her with a soft voice, attempting to untangle the knots in her hair. "Do you know where Annalise ran off to?"

She shakes her head no, causing Seamus to scoff.

"Remind me to kill her as-well," he snarls. "This was her bright idea, remember? 'Make Rori go to the party, Seamus. It'll be good for her,'" he mimics. "Oh, yeah, thanks Anna. Look where that got us!"

Rori begins to writhe in my embrace, and i gently push her away.

"You okay, Ri?"

"Gonna puke," she mumbles, attempting to stumble out of the room.

I quickly guide her to the nearest bathroom, which, thankfully, is only a few feet away, and she begins throwing up immediately.

I grimace, holding her hair back, and turn to face the doorway, which is filled by the large forms of Christian and Mikey.

"Is she okay?" Mikey asks, a sorry look on his face.

"She will be." i sigh, gently rubbing her back as she vomits without rest. "Did you eat at all, Rori?" i ask my sister, who wordlessly nods in response.

"A— y—yeah. A little bit," she replies between breaths.

I turn to my friends with a knowing expression. A 'little bit' does not suffice, though at least she's emptying her body of its toxins.

"Seamus is gonna ask Teddy to pick you guys up," Christian says, and i nod in acknowledgement. "I'll go get her some water."

Mikey steps into the bathroom as soon as Christian leaves. Plucking pieces of toilet paper, he begins wiping off the remnants of vomit from Rori's face.

This is going to be a long night.

— RORI —

I wake at approximately nine am, blankets and pillows draped across my body in a disorderly fashion.

The first thing i take note of is the pounding sensation in my head, my hand massaging it on instinct though it does nothing to relieve the pain.

I then become aware of the extreme dryness in my throat and the drowsiness of my limbs as i struggle to sit upright.

Please tell me i'm not—

"Hungover?" a voice startles me. "That would be correct."

My head snaps towards the end of my bed, as i acknowledge Wyatt lazily strumming the tune of our most cherished song on his acoustic guitar.