Amelia smiled back as she thought back to her dream. "Yeah. I definitely slept well"

The smile on her mother's face widen "well that's good to know" she went back to the kitchen.

Amelia took a piece of bacon and pop it into her mouth. She smiled; it was still the same eben after two years.

Her mum return from the kitchen and she sat down and began asking Amelia random questions about Paris. They talk for a while and Amelia wondered if she should bring up the topic about school but before she could speak, her father's voice spoke up "morning ladies" he greeted cheerfully as he gave them both a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning dad" Amelia answered as she watch him sit. The scene was so familiar. She could remember they barely had breakfast together like this as a family cause they were barely around. And now seeing them all together having breakfast is really heart warming.

Amelia wondered if she had been home alone during their absence in the past or maybe they hired someone to look after her; she doesn't really remember much about her being home alone.

She looked back up at her charting parent and she decided to ask them the question that has been bugging her mind. "Mum, will I be enrolled in school or would I continue being home schooled"

"No dear, you'll be attending lotus high. It's the same school Andrew goes to" her mum answered her.

The news didn't please her that much. Getting enrolled in lotus high along with Andrew would mean going to school with him everyday in his car and she wasn't up for that.

She opened her mouth to protest but her Dad beat her to it "honey are you sure that's a good idea?" his frown shows that he doesn't approve of it and this only made Amelia all the more suspicious.

Why would he think enrolling her in lotus high would be a bad idea. Maybe he thinks that she wouldn't be able to adjust because she had never been to a public school but what if they were really hiding something and there is more to this.

This questions shut her protest up completely as she watch her parents in a staring match. Maybe that school holds answers to her unanswered question but how.

She could only find out if she decides to go.

But what about Andrew. Could she bear being around him even for a second?

Well, she'll get over it for sure.

"Dan, we'll talk about this in private some other time"

"But why can't you talk about it now" she asked not even trying to hide her suspicion.

"Its going to be a long conversation dear and you know we don't have the time now"

Amelia didn't buy that excuse, she knew they didn't want to say whatever they wanted to because she was right here and their actions just proved her right.

She however decided not to pressure them anymore. If they wanted to go on hiding whatever they are hiding from her, then its their choice. But one thing is for sure.

She was going to uncover this mystery herself.

"Good morning guys" Andrew's voice broke the silence that had taken over as he walked down the stairs and sat down beside Amelia causing the feeling of fear to surface again but she held it back.

"Morning Lia" he turn to her with a wide smile. He seem really happy today. Unlike yesterday where he looks sad and guilty; it was as if a great weight has been lifted off his shoulder.

Amelia didn't know if she likes this cheerfulness he was displaying. It seem kind of creepy to her.

She shook the thought and force a smile to match his wide ones but they never did "morning Andrew" she kept her voice strong to prevent stuttering. The last thing she wants now was her parents to think she wasn't comfortable around him.