irresistible

// NSFW

George had never really thought about buying a skirt before and Dream started dating.

In fact, he hadn't thought about it at all until Dream mentioned it during one of their conversations.

But oh, was he glad he did.

The moment it arrived to his flat in London, he had the packaging ripped open and the small piece of fabric—plus a few accessories he decided to grab for the thrill of it—in his hands, eyes raking over the white clothing piece.

He was eager to try it on, maybe snap a photo or two plus a teasing video to send to Dream. His sweats that he had been lounging in were tossed to the side, exposing his freshly shaved legs (he did it partially out of curiosity and partially because it just seemed enticing) to the cool air of his bedroom.

He tucked his thumbs under the waistband of his boxers and let them drop to the floor, excitedly kicking them to the side. George's hands found the small, intricately laced, golden panties he had bought. He stuck one foot in one of the leg holes, then put his second foot in the other.

George pulled the panties up his legs slowly, letting the lace scrape gently against his smooth skin, leaving a ticklish feeling behind. He adjusted the panties around his waist, finding that they hugged his ass perfectly while still holding his cock in place.

Curiously, George looked up, bangs falling over his forehead as he did so. He caught himself in his full body length mirror, breath hitching once he saw himself.

He had long thrown his hoodie to the side, leaving him in just the panties. The paleness of his skin contrasting with the golden panties made his dick stir in them. To put it bluntly, he looked fucking sexy.

There was no way Dream wouldn't want to fuck George while he was wearing this.

(As if he would deny George in the first place.)

George could already feel himself straining against the thin material. He really was getting all worked up at the thought of Dream's reaction to the panties, huh? And they weren't even what Dream had asked for.

George reached for the next pair of items he bought—thigh highs. They were simple; white silk material with golden bows tied at the tops to match the panties. He wasted no time in pulling them over his legs, eyes widening once he looked back to the mirror.

He whined—fucking whined—seeing the way the stockings dug into his thighs, creating a dip in the skin. He was definitely fully hard now, and he was only just getting started.

What would Dream say upon seeing him? What would he do? Would he go silent, take a while to respond, before inevitably deciding to just call George and mutter absolutely filthy words into his mic? The thought of Dream's reaction was only fueling George's arousal more.

"Fuck," George cursed as he reached for the skirt.

He was ecstatic to show Dream pictures of how good he looked. Or maybe even videos of him in the skirt, lifting the skirt enough to show the gold panties, teasing himself through the fabric—

George slipped on the white skirt, sighing as the cool material hugged his hips comfortably. He wiggled his hips a bit, watching in the mirror as the skirt material swayed with him. He giggled to himself once he realized that one could definitely see he was hard.

George swiveled his head around, looking for his phone he had haphazardly thrown onto the sheets of his bed. He picked up the small device once he found it and swiped left on his lock screen, opening the camera app.