let's play a game (and then let's have some fun)

// NSFW

It wasn't a secret to anyone that George hadn't seen Dream's face. In fact, nobody had—not even Sapnap, his closest friend.

George was curious (why wouldn't he be?), but he never bugged the younger about it. There was no reason to. He didn't need to know what Dream looked like. He was perfectly fine talking to the faceless man and he was able to push off the one question of "What do you look like?" out of his head, because honestly it didn't matter to him all that much.

However, on one late night call with Dream, the younger man asked a question that had George tensing and questioning his entire existence.

"Do you want to see my face?"

George blinked up to his ceiling, eyebrows knitting in confusion. It was so sudden, and so random of a topic to come directly after talking about some new hobbies they had managed to pick up—George saying he had gotten into guitar a bit more and Dream saying he had gotten into a little side gig that paid well and was fun to do.

"What?" George asked, eyes wide and unsure as he bore holes into his poor ceiling. Dream's chuckle sounded through George's bedroom from his phone speakers, quiet with an edge of mischievousness.

"I mean it," Dream's grin could be heard through his words. He sounded amused, leaving George to seriously doubt Dream's genuineness.

"No you don't, asshole," George finally mumbled after a while, the initial shock finally going down. "Stop trying to pull these stupid pranks on me. They're not as funny as you think they are."

"What do you mean? Of course I mean it!" Dream said, then some shuffling could be heard. "Go to your computer."

"Uh...okay," George frowned slightly and sat up, kicking his legs over the side of his bed. He grabbed his phone off of his bed sheets and walked over to his computer, pressing onto the power button to turn it on. "Why?"

"Because," Dream laughed. "Just tell me when you're ready."

George's computer lit up, and he quickly typed in his password to unlock it. He hesitated, eyeing his phone suspiciously.

"I'm ready..?" George said, taking his bottom lip between his teeth.

"We're gonna play a game, Georgie," Dream sounded extremely excited, which only made George a little more suspicious of the entire game Dream had planned.

He didn't know what he was expecting from Dream—the man was unpredictable at times.

A lot of questions ran through George's mind. Questions like, how did Dream even get this idea? What even was the game? How long would the game take? And, most importantly, would George even get to see Dream's face in the end, or waste his time playing along to Dream's rules?

"Open your Google Chrome, hurry," Dream chuckled. His excitement was a little unsettling, only because the whole idea of the game was so random.

"It's open..." George muttered after clicking on the small circular icon on his taskbar. He leaned forward in his chair a little, waiting for Dream's next instructions.

"Call and share your screen on Discord for me," Dream instructed, and George could hear the sound of his water bottle being uncapped. "Oh, and turn on your camera."

George did as told without asking any questions. Although, maybe he should have asked questions.

George sat back in his chair after turning on his camera, eyes wide with confusion. Dream huffed a chuckle, voice low and gravelly as he leaned into his mic, "Pretty Georgie."