unmute

// NSFW

"Dream, what the hell are you doing?" Quackity asked, his character circling Dream's neon green character. Dream laughed and continued jumping while shifting and moving his mouse in circles.

"I don't know," Dream shrugged, knowing none of them could see him. Quackity muted, presumably to talk to his chat. George had gone silent a while ago, and Karl was raving on about just how good New York bagels are.

"Like — Dream, go get a bagel in Florida and I can promise you, I can promise you that it's not — and never will be — as good as New York bagels," Karl bragged, moving his character to smack Dream's. Dream rolled his eyes playfully.

"Yeah, yeah, I've been to New York, idiot," Dream hit Karl back, cringing as Karl let out an ear-piercing scream. Dream laughed it off and raised a brow, "where did George go?"

"Miss your boyfriend?" Quackity teased, which Dream scoffed.

"He's not my boyfriend," Dream flushed red, though there was a pang in his heart. He brushed it off and continued chasing after Karl.

They continue their banter, Dream silently questioning just where the hell George went. His question was answered when he heard a knock at his office door.

"Hey guys, I'll be right back," Dream informed the others on the Discord call and muted his mic. He took his headphones off his head, gingerly setting them onto his desk, then pushed himself out of his gaming chair and made his way to the door, unlocking it and opening it to a timid brunet.

"Where'd you go?" Dream asked, frowning slightly. George looked down at his feet and fumbled with the hem of his large crew neck—that happened to stop at his mid-thigh. Dream forced his eyes back up to George's, though the Brit was avoiding eye contact. Dream noticed the deep blush on his cheeks, ears, and neck, and cautiously added, "Are you okay?"

George hummed, looking up to finally meet Dream's green eyes. "Oh — um, yeah. Just..."

Dream's breath hitched as George let himself into the office, slowly closing the door. He raised a shaky hand to lock the door, turning his head to look at Dream with a new emotion Dream couldn't quite place.

George pushed forward and lingered his hand over Dream's chest, eyeing Dream carefully. Dream's heartbeat sped up, his cheeks burning up. George had never looked at him in this way before, in an intimate way like how one would look at their significant other.

"George..?" Dream whispered, chewing the inside of his cheek. George glanced over to Dream's fully running PC, one monitor with Minecraft on fullscreen and the other with Discord and Quackity's stream open.

"I, um," George lifted himself up onto his toes, lips brushing Dream's ear, "I really want you..." George breathed, finally pressing his hand into Dream's chest. Dream shivered, feeling blood rush south. His own hands subconsciously found their way to George's hips.

"If that's okay," George turned his head to face Dream better, breath still hot on Dream's cheek and ear. Dream swallowed, his throat suddenly feeling dry. Where did this come from?

"Y-Yeah," Dream nodded, "uh, I'm still on Quackity's stream..."

"That's okay," Dream's eyes rounded in shock as George grabbed his hand, tugging him towards his chair, "You can just try to be quiet for them."

"George-" Dream stifled a laugh and sat down, "th-there's no way you're-"

George unmuted Dream's mic with a sly smile, expectantly looking at Dream. Dream bit back a smile and picked up his headphones, neatly putting them back onto his head, making sure to keep one ear uncovered, "Hey, I'm back-" Dream's breath caught in his throat when George began to palm him.