xi.

"she was there for her
and she knew it.
she was always there
and she knew it.
but once she won't be there anymore."

♡︎

i found her sitting on a bench few weeks after. she was looking at the ground in front of her. her tiny figure and worried face made me stop my track and change my plans. she was more important than all my plans. instead of cleaning and eating dinner i chose her, i'd always choose her. it felt just right sitting next to her, even if the silence couldn't be that easily broken, even if she was taken aback by the tight hug i gave her, even if she started crying on my shoulder.

she explained her grandma was in hospital and her situation wasn't good, it actually went worse every day. i was there with her, sobbing caused of the tears in her brown eyes. she may seem cold but she was really sensitive, she may seem confident but her personality didn't say so, she may seem independent but she needed someone to share her problems with, she may seem rude but she was very caring. and i liked her more each day.

she was really beautiful but all these things, her personality and mind, made her even prettier. it fascinated me how she didn't wear any make-up, yet she was the most beautiful person i had ever seen. she was breathtaking for me.

she could be the person i had been waiting for, she could be the person with whom i could fall in love.