Ashley chuckled at my mother suggestion. "Thank you for the offer however we have a room ready at the Wentworth Plaza hotel."

"That is pretty pricey." Sammy stated. "Why don't you stay here? Save your money."

David snorted into his hand finding the situation amusing that the women did not know that he owns the hotel. "I think that he is okay at the hotel babe."

I gave him a dirty look, not even wanting to speak to him. "I think its best that we stay at the hotel," I motioned in David's direction. "There is not much room here."

My mum wrinkled her nose waving her hand in front of her face. "That is just nonsense. Plenty of room. I can have all my girls and their partners under one roof. I thought I would never see that day."

Ashley's hand squeezed my shoulder. "That would be nice then. I shall call for our belongings to be brought here."

My luggage never came across my mind, good thing about flying private we don't have to wait at the turn belt looking over other people heads for a suitcase.

"It's sorted then." Mum clapped her hands standing up from her chair. "I am going to prep your room."

I turned round to groan in Ashley's chest. Just what have we gotten ourselves into? He placed his chin on the top of my head, rubbing my back with his free hand.

"Two nights and Two days is all I can spare in DC at the moment." His voice was low almost intimate. "Wish we could stay longer I could tell that your mother would love that."

I nodded in his chest, felt tears sting at the back of my eyes. At this moment in time I am so grateful that he was here for me to lean on.

I pulled myself out of his arms lifting up his white crisp dress shirt to wipe at my face. I chuckled at his fake dismay on his face.

Our moment was interrupted by a loud wolf whistle. My sister there laughing with David arms wrapped around her frame. "Kat, your man has quite the package on him."

I blushed at her comment. I am always a sucker for a six pack, made me wonder why the hell I stuck with small dick Donny for so long. I placed my hand on his chest rubbing the hard ridges of his abdomen.

"You guys would like to have lunch with us tomorrow?" Sam asked.

I looked back up to Ashley to gauge his response; he was looking at his cell replying to a message. I did not want to spend more time than I could with Brandon's brother.

Ashley glanced up for moment to answer. "I think you should go Kat, if I am free I shall as well."

Just with those simple words he doomed me to a luncheon.

---------------------------

"Your room is quite..." Ashley let the sentence drift off as he took in my pink room.

I grimace as I looked at the pink walls that were covered on one side with old movies posters and boy band members. I rushed over to the wall pulling down the old band posters. I don't know what I was thinking back then.

Ashley laughed grabbing me from behind to throw me on my small double bed. I let out a small scream instantly covering my mouth. My eyes darted to the door fearful that my mom would enter the room to interrupt us in this compromising position.

Ashley body was above me on the bed. His arms seemed to be caging me in. He bent down to kiss me on the lips. I moaned as I opened my legs so he could place himself in the centre of me. The kiss started of gentle then within a couple of moments it began to get heated. His hands began to roam across my body then slipped up my shirt the other was taking me out of my jeans. Ashley was skilled, he had me naked before I realised I was. I leaned up on my forearm looking at him from my hooded eyes.