Submission

Disclaimer~

There's lot of smut in here a lot of force and bad behavior by the lead which I do not promote but it's obviously just in my imagination & I know what you beauties are actually trying to get here, at your service.

---------------------------------------------------------

Third person's POV

He slammed onto y/n's lips forcefully, she tried breaking off with all her might.“I fucking hate you,” y/n says into his mouth biting her lower lips yet he goes on not paying any attention to her. “Saw you presenting your stupid little paper today.” y/n lets her head fall back so (p/n) can mouth at her neck, with long, wet kisses. He makes sure the cool stud on his tongue drags hard against
y/n’s skin. “Were you embarrassed of me just like before?” p/n snorts, biting his jugular, and slides his hand across y/’s taut stomach from over her tight buttoned shirt, relishing in the answering gasp. “No.”
“Liar.” Her hands slide into p/n’s hair, pulling him closer. “Bet your gonna leave me again right play with me and go away when your done?” y/n said.
“You want me to fuck you in here?”
p/n pulls back, incredulous. y/n had never slept with him to begin with, all they ever had was just an innocent encounter and neither had she slept w/ anyone after that since she was so occupied with her academics. Years before it was a different thing, but right now, in the ballet room--
“Why? Scared? Don't tell me is it your first time ? for a  slut like you that can't be right” The quirk of his eyebrows returns, p/n seethes, y/n gets tears build up but she hides them and becomes rude and emotionless. “There might be cameras in here. You okay with that? Want an audience while you brutally fuck?”
p/n wasn’t expecting the reaction he got.
p/n’s pupils dilate, a flush traveling down his cheeks to his chest, his lips parting.
“You like that right,” y/n says nothing,
“So?” p/n shoves at her chest, sending her stumbling back a step, but she looked more embarrassed than anything.
y/n grins. “Knew you were filthy, but not this filthy.” He drags her back in, tonguing at the
piercings in y/n’s ear, metal against metal.
Abruptly, he pulls away, leaving y/n dazed.
“Got any condoms?”
y/n shakes her head in a No.
“Well then gotta fuck you without a condom.”
“Are you--”
“I’m clean. Are you?”
“Yeah.” His voice grows breathy, and it doesn’t escape y/n’s notice. They’ve never fucked let alone without a condom. The thought of y/n’s wet heat around him--he felt dizzy.
“Okay.”
“You gotta get undressed if I’m going to fuck you,” he says easily, gesturing her to undress right there in front of him. It doesn’t take long y/n blankly removes her blazer drops it on the ground, unbelts herself but it gets so embarrassing for her that she's not able to remove her shirt and unhook her pants. But, p/n likes the show. He moves closer, back to the mirrors, facing y/n. His lips are already red from kissing y/n forcefully. He sucks his plump lower lips between his teeth and slides a hand down y/n's shirt, playing with the hem of her shirt. p/n’s fingers go slow in unwrapping, giving y/n time.p/n also looks affected already, red and dazed. Maybe it’s the thought of fucking y/n as she's a virgin sub, or maybe fucking her all raw without a condom. He drags his hand up and the white shirt with it, revealing her slender white stomach slowly. p/n licked his lips. He was trying not to look affected, trying to focus on his hands but--he gives up. Then he leans back, spreads his legs and commands y/n to strip, and watches.
y/n unbuttons her shirt one by one from the top to bottom, her padded white bra and her cute boobs on display. p/n couldn’t wait to get his hands on those, he'd love the way y/n would squirm and cry out when he would grab and press them.y/n slides her shirt off entirely and tosses it off to the side, her small fingers moving down to her waist and her pants, as it sits low and tight on her hips already, p/n’s gaze followed her as a whole. The angrier y/n makes him, the hotter he gets; anyhow p/n has made peace with that. Y/n tries to unclasp her pant but is unable to since she's not able to think clearly and is embarrassed to her wits p/n helps her unclasp her pants and removes them throwing them away. Her reflection in the mirror reveals her thongs and her ass.
“You’re wearing a pretty underwear,” p/n says, breaths shallow.
'‘Cause I knew I would get railed today,” y/n answers like she’s won. Making p/n even more aggressive. He removes his coat and pulling out his tie he tosses them aside, his unbuttoned shirt following, and then it’s just him in his pants, bare and beautiful.p/n ties y/n's hands back with his tie. Every part of him made y/n shiver. she’s ass naked in the middle of the fucking ballet room --Y/n draws in a shaky breath.
“Turn around,” he says. “Look at yourself.”
y/n does. In the reflection, Y/n sees how her eyes flutter, how her hand drops to lightly stroke her hair trying to hide herself. She’s getting off on how hot and bothered she looks and if that doesn’t make p/n want to fuck her even harder then--
He stands. He’s at his back in a minute, pulling her into his chest to grind against her ass. He runs a hand along y/n’s breast unhooking her bra leaving her all naked and turned her towards the mirror to look at her breasts y/n flinches and a tear drops her eyes.

I loved him and my feelings gave way to him treating me like this I wonder what went wrong my body is craving for his touch yet his touch isn't feeling right, I wish he holds me embraces me in his arms while I rest on his chest.