Sp-Spider!!

ANNABETH POV.
   I wake up to Zoë snuggled up next to me. Percy must've left for work already. I get out of bed and go into the twins room and find Morgan and Hunter wide awake in their cribs.  "Well good morning." I say and pick them up. I take them downstairs and set them in the playpen.
   I go into the kitchen and start making pancakes.  I hear little feet walking down the stairs and Zoë walks into the kitchen.
  "Hey baby, how did you sleep?" I ask and pick her up. "Good." She says and I set her down so she can go play with the twins.

  I finish the pancakes, "Zoë breakfast." I say and she comes running in. I help her up onto the chair and she starts eating happily. I go get the twins and put them in their high chairs and give them bite size bits of pancakes.
  I start to eat my breakfast when my phone starts ringing.
  "Hello" I say.
"Hi Annabeth, Since Jason us at work I've been so bored do you wanna do something today?" Piper asks me.
  "Sure, come over anytime Zoë would love to see you." I tell her. We talk for a little while longer when she hangs up saying she'll be over in a few minutes.
  "Zoë Auntie Piper will be over soon." I say and Zoë smiles.
  "Yay!" She says and I take her plate to the sink alongs with the twins.
"Ok let's get dressed." I say and pick Zoë up. We go up to her room and find a outfit for her. She sits on her bed playing with her stuffed sea turtle while I find a shirt and some shorts.
I find a light pink shirt and some blue shorts. I help her change and I brush her tangled hair and put it in a short ponytail.
"Thank you mama." She says and keeps playing with her toys. I smile and go back downstairs to get the twins and get them dressed. I put Hunter in a blue shirt and jeans and I change Morgan into a green shirt with white flowers on it.
I brush their hair and I take them downstairs. I set them on the ground but Hunter starts fussing so I pick him up.
The doorbell rings so I go answer it and find a smiling Piper and a happy Jasper.

"Hi Annabeth how are you." She asks and hugs me the best she could with Hunter in my arms and Jasper in hers.
"I'm doing good, it's been hard taking care of three kids all day but I'm working on it." I say and invite Piper in. She sets the diaper bag by the door and sets Jasper on the floor next to Morgan and they start playing together.
"So how have you been with Jason working at the airport all the time?" I ask her and sit down on the couch.
"I'm getting better with having him gone and taking care of Jasper all the time. It's hard with one I don't know how you handle the three kids." She says and I laugh a little.
"It's hard don't get me wrong but Zoë helps out when she can and the twins will actually go down for naps now so I get about two hours of peace and quiet." I say and she smiles.
Zoë comes running down the stairs and runs over to Piper, "Auntie Piper!" Zoë says and Piper picks her up.
"Hey Zoë!" She says and smiles. We talk for a little bit watching the kids play and have fun.
  "I definitely want another one but when Jasper is older I can't take care of a two year old and a newborn." Piper says.
  "I did it, it was hard though and I understand why you want to wait, I can tell Percy wants another one and don't get my wrong I do too but I want to wait till the twins are older. I just miss having a baby around the house." I tell her and she nods.
   "I would also like Percy around the house more, Zoë adores him and wants to spend more time with him." I say.
"I think you should talk to him about it, I wish Jason could be home more often Jasper doesn't see him that often." Piper tells me with a frown.

   About an hour later and Jasper is asleep in the bassinet. The twins are asleep upstairs and Zoë is asleep next to me on the couch. "I'm going to put her in bed." I tell Piper and pick Zoë up very gently. When I come back I sit down.
  "Well now that all the kids are asleep what are we supposed to do?" Piper asks with a laugh.
   "I don't know, what does one do with free time?" I say and she laughs.
   I hear the front door open and Percy walks in. I get up and kiss him, "You're home early, is everything ok at the aquarium?" I ask and he smiles.
  "Yes everything is fine, their doing renovations in the area I work so they sent me home so they can keep working." He says and kisses me again.
"Hi Piper how are you?" Percy asks Piper.